Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY

daniel_felsmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

another error in our ChaRM Project:

We create a new project, choose the System and created IMG-Project. The Check is green. At the time we execute the task lisk creation (solar_project_admin) the dump “ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY” occur and an old task list number is set in new project (see attachment below). We have found out, that a program error is the reason for the dump.

So what I did, I execute the documentation "Internal Phase Controller Problem" to solve the problem

- Error caused within FM /TMWFLOW/TL_CRT_GENERATE when generating the task list for the Change

- The system is using duplicate ID for a task list which is read from FM NUMBER_GET_NEXT for object /TMWFLOW/M; this causes SQL error.

Suggested solution

- Change your number range internal as below in transaction SPRO for object /TMWFLOW/M as below:

We also cleared the number range buffer and changed the number ranges correspond with the documentation. After that: As soon as we create a task list in a newly created project a dump appears (pls. see attached documents “Runtime Error Log File” and “System Log File”).

Do anyone have a solution for it?

Best regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the old task list is not closed properly and still has assignments for some of the RDs.

this check was done by SAP for me, dont know how !..

you can try to force close the old maintenance cycle and remove all links to the project with the IMG also using the report as per 933705,

Should work.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

daniel_felsmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

I checked all the maintenance cycle, where is no old one. Here we get a dump so we also open a SAP ticket and hope that SAP Basis can solve it.

For Information:

In here you can find another possible reason for the problem  https://wiki.wdf.sap.corp/wiki/display/IMSSolMan/ChaRM+nsFAQ#ChaRMnsFAQ-UncaughtexceptionITABDUPLICA...

Thanks for your help,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel.

Just to check, did you see any duplicate entries in the table /tmwflow/projmap.

If there are, those would need correction by checking the CTS projects defined in the Development system (even if you have multiple DEV client, you need to check them)

If no duplicate entries in the table, then SAP can only help further. But I feel the table is the one causing issue.

Regards,

Srikishan

daniel_felsmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikishan,

in the table are no duplicated values, so that I hope that SAP can help us.

daniel_felsmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

thanks for your quick answer.

I already checked the number 18, but we didn't have 2 development systems, so that the proposed solution is not relevant for us.

Best regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

have you followed the question number 18, from Dolores blog

18. Dump ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY

Please check,

Thanks

Jansi