cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIS: Statistical update error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I ran a background job on “SIS setup of orders” (Tcode OLI7) ie.  and encountered a lot of errors (pls see attached doc).

I ran the “statistical setup from old docs” of info structure “S001” as background job for orders  in  Production, It gave errors in “Job Log” as the system detected ‘Faulty documents”  with error message no.M2205, saying that the material 'xyz' was not  created in that Sales org & distribution channel.

Since Material master records are maintained as common distribution channel “00” .But still system shows the error .

Any Ideas?

regards,

Ken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does it happen with just this one material and does this material exist in QA/DEV? If it's just one material, I'd check against a valid material and see what the differences are.

I'd assume SIS should be able to handle common distribution channels, so this is quite strange...

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not just one material there are several others also and i did not encounter this kind of error in DEV & QA.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

some is missing can you access you system , check profile and chat it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you referring to my authorization level? Then yes i've got full authorization.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

not autorization ,  i access you system , you have team viewer , can you send your addresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No , team viewer or anyother remote control software wont work as it is blocked by firewall

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Siva,

Could this error be related to the method adopted while uploading material master in PRD by MM people?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes

your mainissue is material master , when up loaded it not fallow the common distribution , that the main problem, i am also do the same process my testing purpose ,it fine , but one first you up load the material at normally , after it will change the common distribution, that s why system will sows that message , one contact your mm guy

their is any answer   it comes

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note helps you:-

Note 435758 - SIS: Incorrect update after changing statistics currency

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmpathi,

This SAP note is released on 2002, I think the correction must already be included in my current system

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then try to do the following exercise.

1)  First try to execute the said SIS table in SE16 and list out all Versions.

2)  Next delete ONLY those versions via OLIX

3)  Finally try to reload the data via OLI7.

4)  Last but not least, better try to do this first in development / quality client and this works fine, you may replicate in production client also.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Actually i didnt get this error on DEV and QUA clients only in PRD client

Any other idea?

regards,

Kunal

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

compare with voam , vor1 data for three clients then

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I compared for the three clients, entries are ok

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

ken d

one thing check you at static group of material you maintain or not , and check the customer master static group ,  material static group at material master sale org 2 . level this field is assign or not , and also check the customer static group at sale area view sales tab ,

and also check path

img-logistic general - logistic information system -logistic data ware house -up dating -up dating control -sales and distribution -statistics group  here check all settings , also check the updating group, for all settings and also check the purchasing  data also ,

please check and conform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I checked, everything seems to be OK.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check the you material not maintain for particular sale area , sale organisation CM00, distribution Chanel 20 , extend for material for this sales organisation , after you will check

regards

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the material master data is maintained with common distribution channel "00". Not possible to extend.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

ok, but material created both combination , you maintain common  distribution  Chanel is related only at order type related only like , when you create the sale order ,  for sale area , and order type , here you use for common distribution ,

once check  for sale order type and common sales area ,( here user enter the wrong sales area
)

you will try mm01 and check the material extend its allow ,

please check this

regards

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Even if i try to extend the material i don't get the option to select distribution channel "20" , i  get "00" as the only option.

At order level the user has entered the correct sales area and the billing is also done .

Any other ideas?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok

what is sale area for error order , can you post the this and also , mm01 material distribution channel field , click on F4 here what are the available can you post screen shots  

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sales area for order is CM00-20-22

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can try sales area , cm00,00,22, for same material please test , for quality , then you will check the same error will comes or not, check ovaz

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the mm01 and enter sale area , 214, cm00, 20 , after press enter it will accepted , i will try my test material same process , it will done, as same screen it come , but after manual enter distribution Chanel 20 , system it will take , no issue it will extended , please try this

you enter dist channel 20 ,enter direct , it will take, directly , press try this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Even if i try to forcefully enter dist ch "20" while extending , system pops up message saying "invalid sales area".

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check the

ovam here you maintain the distribution channel  20 or not  like this, same error come when you maintain , one you will check , the its comes at VOR1 , Here you maintain the common dist channel and ovam also same thats why system soes error message and also you create sale area

cm02, 20,22 , it is not allow cm02,00,22 the n it will come author maintain the at ovam, or vor2 any one only , change material