cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM: Mass creation of Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good day! I would like to seek assistance from your regarding Mass creation of Inspection Plan. We will transfer one plant from one SAP System to another SAP system. In line with this, do you know how we can migrate the inspection plans to new system easily? I am actually thinking of using LSMW but I am taking chances asking you if you know a better and much faster way.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aristotle,

As LSMW has standard object for inspection plan, you can go ahead with that. That will be easy.

Standard object 0240 (Inspection Plans (QM))

Method 0000 (Batch Input) / Programme name RCPTRA01.

Also, just in case you required, you can refer below wiki to develop a custom program to upload inspection plan. This wiki has program coding also.. just need to copy into your system and use.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/ABAP+Program+to+upload+QM+Inspection+Plan+Using+BAPI

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

I am trying to use ALE to transfer inspection plans to other clients.

I can use program RQ_PLAN_CREATE_SAMPLE_FILE to generate the IDOC. But as I cannot enter a logical system when using this program, the partner number remains empty in the IDOC and now the IDOC gets a red traffic light.

With WE20, we have setup partner type LS (Logical System) containing the target system as partner, and included in the outbound parameters the message type INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE.

Also, in customizing, the distribution model to the target system is created and it includes the BAPI "InspectionPlan.Create". So that should be OK.

Hope somebody can help me.

Answers (0)