cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate fields in Business Partner item during clearing (FKKOP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Interest on Installment payment documents are posted at Contract Account Level during clearing. I want to post it at Contract Level by populating DIVISION and CONTRACT number fields of Business Partner Item (FKKOP) through FQEVENTS. I checked all the Events for Posting and Clearing but I didn't find any which allows me to export the changes in Business Partner Item.

Could you suggest me an Event or User exit or a BAPI to achieve that?

I also wonder that whether there is any functional module which allows to modify fields of Business Partner Items.

Thanks,

Anujit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anujit,

What I could gather from your post is you are not able to post an interest charge for instalment plan document at the contract level.

Currently it is getting posted at contract account level.

Assuming the above scenario is correct, I would recommend the following-

(a) First check whether the main\sub combination that you are using for interest posting is maintained with a divsion or not in transaction code EK02.

If not, then maintain the main\sub combiation entry with the divsion.

(b) If the first option doesn't work, then look for event 2045.This event gets triggerred when an interest document is posted.The event calls up one or more additional function modules before function modules for posting like FKK_CREATE_DOC_AND_CLEAR are called. All data is transferred for the interest document being posted. In this event you can update further data for the document with division and contract.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

These interest charges are already posted as statistical docuements and system creates GL relevent line items / document during clearing.

I have checked that system is not calling event 2045 during clearing and posting of the interest documents.

Could you suggest me a FQEVENTS or User exitS or a BAPI to change Business Partner fields during posting and clearing?

Thanks for you help.

Anujit

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried using FICA Events 0061 or 0040?

If not, give them  a try.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.