Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Creating Receiving Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

PI masters,

i have problem in creating Receiver Agreement for my interface(file to idoc),

the Sender Business System and the Receiver Business System which i am using are used by

another interface. here the communication channel is different, but the receiver interface and namespace is the same for the other interface(receiver is the same). but when i am trying to save the Receiver Agreement i created

its throwing a message " Object already exists", because when we save RA , we mention only the sender BS and Reciever BS, Interface and Namespace,

please help me how to create it. due to this i am not able to send messages to receiver.

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartheek,

You can try using the option Sender Uses Virtual Receiver while creating a Sender Agreement. You have to use a dummy business service for receiver. Which will allow you to use same interface which handles multiple messages in a single config scenario.

Try. Good luck!

Lakshman V.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartheek,

There is something that in don't understand so well. If you want to use the same configuration but you only want to change the receiver agreement, this only can occur when you want one sender will be able to send same message to two different receivers or you have two diferent entitys receivers like two different companies or applications. If your case is the second that i mentioned, you should create a receivers with the combination PARTY-Bussines Service, where the party is a name to denominate the applicartion or bussines company, in order to group the interfaces whit this characteristic.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U con't create / copy the agreement if sender and receiver, interface names same (already used details ) so u have to change at least receiver interface name before create receiver agreement .

Former Member
0 Kudos

You Can't create another agreement when Sender/Receiver BS  and Interface is same.

Try changing the interface or copy the same interface with a diff name and use it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your idea is to use the same scenario (sender interface to defined receiver interface) with two different channels which is not possible.

What you could do is to create one agreement with dedicated receiver interface and the next one with  wildcard in receiver interface which would mean that you have one receiver agreement for any purpose and one for a specific case.

Regards

Dirk