cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM->XI-->ECC CREMDM->CREMAS+ADRMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone tried sending vendor data from MDM to ECC via XI using CREMDM -> CREMAS + ADRMAS. I am trying to use the standard mapping SAP has provided. It appears as though I am missing something in ECC. I have serialized CREMAS + ADRMAS such that ADRMAS posts before CREMAS. ADRMAS works fine but CREMAS fails with error "Fill all required fields SAPMF02K 0111 ADDR1_DATA-NAME1". The mapping in XI blanks out some of the ADRMAS fields on CREMAS. I am wondering how to let CREMAS IDOC know to pickup ADRMAS # and associate with it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jagathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a similar problem:

we use the BusinessContent Vendor 7.1 and export vendors to SAP FI.

We first got some of the message in this thread. But when we filled all MUST fields it suddenly worked. It is just a test system so we could change data on our own as we like it. When the import worked it was with a <NAME1>company 2</NAME1>, surprisingly in this case there was already a vendor with the same vendor number but a different NAME1 in the system and more surprisingly the ADRMAS data have been updated, the Company Code Data have been update but not the company name.

Then we used a non existing vendor number for the same data (also in ADRMAS). And now the system always complains about missing values for MUST fileds. This is correct because CREMAS does not hold these data.

The PI is configured to send ADRMAS first.

From this scenario I would never get an update of the company name if for example you have to correct a typo, nor could I enter a new vendor from the MDM.

Any hint on whats wrong?

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

one hint,

In syndication map, NAME1 field must be mapped to Address segment...right? have you clonned this field and mapped with Name1 in LFA1 segment? try this and check.

Cheers,

Rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please make sure that the Object Id field in ADRMAS is same as KUNNR/LIFNR of your customer/vendor master data. this will solve your problem. We solved out issue with the same approach. This actually links the ADRMAS with respective CREMDM and DEBMDM.

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, the ADRMAS shares files with the ADRMAS although you see different names. if the ADRMAS gets earlier the cremas will overwrite with blanks common fields.

i.e: CREMAS-NAME1 if it´s not mappend will overwritte with blanks the field ADDR1_DATA-NAME1, you should mapped both in thhe syndicator in the CREMDM and try to do the CREMAS is processed earlier.

Cheers

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

you shouldn't do this! Please read SAP Note 1052964.

BR Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First You would Send ADRMAS Idoc. In this Idoc we have a Segment Field E1ADRMAS-OBJ_ID, We need to Pass our Vendor number to this field. On Process of ADRMAS Idoc Adress will be created and generates an adress Number. Relation between this address number and your Vendor Number relation will be maintained in one SAP Database table until you send CREMAS data. While Processing CREMAS it will check the existing Address relation in the database table, and Address will be assigned automatically to your Vendor(At this point your Idoc is getting fialed).

Once CREMAS Processed successfully the relation will be deleted from database table.

Thanks,

Sekhar.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am experiencing the same problem. The IDocs are serialized correctly and the ADRMAS posts successfully, however the CREMAS fails due to ADDR1_DATA-NAME1. It seems the link between the documents is missing.

You mentioned that you have tweaked the mapping to allow the CREMAS IDoc to post. Although this will allow this IDoc to post be sure that your Vendor actually points to the correct address master record. It may be that you are successfully creating an address master record for the ADRMAS post but also creating an address master record for the CREMAS post because address details are specified in the CREMAS IDoc and the integration scenario is not working correctly.

This is SAP delivered content so I do not think that we should be tweaking anything.

Thanks

Gary

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagathi,

do you provide a key for the vendor in MDM? Do you use internal or external number assignment for the used vendor account group? Has your vendor key the correct format according to the account group definition?

ALE error messages are sometimes a bit misleading. So please check the correctness of the keys first.

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

The error is correct. In the XI XSL mapping SAP has provided MDM55_DebmdmCremdm_ToCremasDebmas -> MDM55MdmSplit2Mas specifically discards NAME1 and some other fields from CREMAS segment. If the discard is commented out in XSL, the data comes in and posts fine. It even associates the ADRMAS to CREMAS correctly since it is serialized. Any thoughts on how to go about without tweaking the standard map?? or Is this a bug?

-Jagathi

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagathi,

the mapping is designed exactly this way. Usually ALE posts the ADRMAS IDoc before the CREMAS. ADRMAS creates the address related data (Names, Street, etc.) first. When CREMAS is posted, the link between CREMAS and ADRMAS is established thus a re-post of the name information would not be necessary. That why CREMAS contains slashes "/" as values which mean "there were no changes".

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

Yes I agree. Then why Isn't it working?? Is it controlled via some config? Appreciate your help.

-Jagathi

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagathi,

sorry for the late reply. The issue you are describing does sometimes occure if the CREMAS IDoc "overtakes" the ADRMAS IDoc. So could you please check which IDoc was processed first? On XI, the IDoc split should be configured as "QoS: exactly in order" with first the ADRMAS mappingt and second the CREMAS mapping. This should ensure that the ADRMAS is the first one to be processed by ALE.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagathi,

Are you using BPM to break CREMDM to ARDMAS and CREMAS and then posting to SAP? Have you been able to fix this?

Thanks,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

No BPM. There are 2 standard maps we can use. I use them to post to ECC. Nope the issue is not fixed. As a workaround I have tweaked the mapping to not to eliminate the fields, then it posts fine.

-Jagathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

It is setup this way. ADRMAS is ordered before CREMAS.

-Jagathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagathi,

I remember a similar problem. I'm not sure about the details anymore, but it had something to do with the sequence of the messages in XI. Could you try to reverse the ADRMAS and CREMAS sequence and recheck?

Regards,

Christiane