cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Sales 2.0 Deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on to deploy SAP CRM Sales 2.0 in SUP 2.1 and test using iPad.We are getting "The number of registered devices has reached the maximum limit for your license". We have only 13 registered devices in SCC, but still we are getting this error.

We tried following steps,

1. We followed the standard deployment guide and downloaded the ESDMA.

2.Have done ESDMA conversion and deployed it to SUP Server.

3.And we are also getting data in intial download, and data is available in the CDS tables.

4.Created a device in SCC, and device is also coming online from iPad, when we try to login to the SAP CRM Sales app we are getting Licence Error.

5.We are able to run other application without any problem, issue is only with CRM Sales.

6.No of deployed package will be issue?, if it a case how other applications working fine.

7.We tried redeployment,reinstall of the app in Ipad, still we are not getting rid of the error.

8.Basically that error is not getting cleared for next testing.

Please provide your experiences/suggestions on this ASAP.

Thanks for your support

Regards,

Peter Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The error message is about SUP license. Which license did you get from SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

We are using Licenced Enterprise Edition - Development and Test

Where upto 20 devices can be  created.

Problem is by the time I was testing the CRM Sales, no of devices reached maximum, but after that  we deleted few devices, now only 13 devices are there.But still that "Maximum Devices" error is not getting cleared from CRM Sales app. I am not getting these error in any other standard apps.

Thanks and Regards,

Peter Dinesh.