Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong address for Organizational Units (Enterprise Structure) in QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you faced this problem before.

We are getting this problem often, when we create Organizational Units (Enterprise Structure) like Plant, Sales Office the address that we type in DEV is getting distorted in QA. In QA the Plant, Sales Office is picking the address of some other Organizational Unit.

I compared the table entries in DEV/QA of tables TVBUR (Sales Offices) and ADRC (Addresses). In DEV both the table entries match but in QA

the table entries do not match.

Example:

If I create a Plant,Sales Office belonging to a particular state/city/region and transport it to QAS, the address that this object displays is incorrect.

Work around:

I am blanking out all the non-mandatory field entries, moving that blank Transport Request to QA and then again entering all the valid values, generating another TR moving to QA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I asked Basis Team to re-import the Transport Request and noticed that in QA the address is getting picked up randomly of some other object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess the OSS Notes 25182(Note 25182 - Inconsistencies due to address transport) probably has a clue to this problem, but I am still examining it.