cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Updating process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear seniors,

Can anybody suggest how to update RG1 register from beginning.I know it differs from company to company(Depends on their requirement),but as a new entry person what are steps to follow for updating register successfully?

There are different kind of classifications and movement types.For each classification there are different types of movement types are using,please clarify.

I have searched in Google also but not clear guidance for a new person.Suggest seniors please take some initiation and post the process from the step 1 if possible screenshots also.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are few things to remmember for RG1 Register to Update.

1. J1ID - Here you have give the Material code and Plant and select as the to which register the Values will get updated i.e Here you have to select for relevant for RG1 Register.

2. RG1 Register will get Updated on the Basis of Movement of Goods. So in SPRO configuration you have to give the list and enter the Movement type which will update the RG1 Register.

Like for 561 (Intial Upload) 101-GR for finished Goods, 601-for Delivery Outward movement.

3. Make sure you have also updated the table with the material code :

Few of the Tables you can checkfor

J_1IRG1RG1 Register
J_2IRG1BALRG1 Balance
J_1IRGSUMRG1 Summary

4. User following T-code for RG1 Register Extraction

J1I5Register Update (RG23 Part 1 & 2 ) and RG 1
J2I5Extract Register
J2I6Register Printing

Hope this will help you

Thanks

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My doubt is there are around 50-60 movement types in standard and 12-15 classifications in J1I5. I want to know for which classification what are all the movement types we can use in the standard,and its purpose.And what are all the steps in J1I5 to follow to complete the upload?

Hope you got my doubts..

Answers (0)