cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the logon screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

On a web dynpro java application, when you set the sap.authentication property to true, a logon screen appears.   how do you change the look and feel of it?  This is separate from the PORTAL logon screen.  Quite annoying that our changes to the portal logon screen are not reflected here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sreejith1
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not 100% sure.You need to change the log-in page in this folder.

....\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.security.core.admin

I am little busy so didn't checked more.If it not worked out let me know.

Then I will spare little time for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes please let me know when you have time

Sreejith1
Contributor
0 Kudos

If we upload the "par" file through NWDS, it will change all the whole login screens.

If you directly edited the login screen of portal, it will change only that one.

Because once I have some silimier issue,

For one UCES Application we changed the login screen with studio and it changed whole login screen

portal,nwa etc.. but there we only allowed to change the specific login screen only.Then i found the above com.sap.security.core.admin. There i have edited directly in jsp.and it workedout.

It worked. But the interesting thing is some time it shows old screen and some time new one.

So when we restarted the whole JAVA server in OS level, it fixed.

the easy way to find is, if your login screen image is diff, search the 'usr' folder with old image name or something.Then it will show whole folders which is having that image.

Then you are able to find the location from where it is coming.

Answers (0)