Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing Certificate

phi_dang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sap QM Guru,

I am quite new of QM.

We have requirement of create a outgoing test certificate which is created when delivery Finish Goods.

The content of test certificate should contain characteristics of FG from in process production and post process production. That means origin 03 in process production and 04 production.

We have about 20 FGs in plants. We wish a test certificate for these FGs. Is that feasible to create only 1 test certificate but it can choose which characteristics to show depending on which FG is.

On Creation of Certificate Profile, Can we include Characteristic of in process production phase (origin 03) and after production phase (origin 04).

Is certificate profile material-dependent one? Can we create certificate profile for multi FG materials which include different characteristics.

Please help me a solution for this requirement.

I highly appreciate all your help.

Thank you so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Phi,

Yes as Sujit mentioned Certificate Profile is Material dependent...

You can assign all materials for which you want to use a particular Certificate Profile. Also you can assign Characteristics of all those materials in cert profile.

So to answer your question about one or multiple Certificate Profile, you can create single Certificate Profile and assign all required materials & characteristics to it. Also you can mention any specific logic in Layout program assigned to Cert Profile.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes certificate profile is Material dependent and there is concept of BOM in the certificate profile which will allow you to include material & char of inprocess and final material.check QC01.

phi_dang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

As you answer, that means we have to maintain separate certificate profile if materials have different characteristics.

Is Certificate profile just for materials which have the same characteristics only???