SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Account in the object does not correspond to the Print Document present in the EMMA I011 error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EMMALOG we are getting one error message “Closed Business Object ISUACCOUNT 25010… was not opened “.(EMMA-140)

This is causing the Invoice Outsort I011 clarification case to pick up the contract account in the object key which does not correspond to the print document present in the error message (EB-156).

Does anybody have faced this issue before. We need urgent help on this.

Regards,

Ankit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ankit:

Have you looked for notes yet?  There are some notes regarding message assignment for EMMA processing.  I would look at 1632733 - but check also for others.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ankit:

Have you looked for notes yet?  There are some notes regarding message assignment for EMMA processing.  I would look at 1632733 - but check also for others.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Will try to implement this note today in test system. Will let you know if it was able to resolve or not. I searched for some notes relevant to EMMA 140 error message or BPEM incorrect object key but was not able to find anything relevant.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ankit

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the note. It was able to resolve our issue. Somehow, I missed it while searching for notes.

Many thanks for our help.

Regards,

Ankit