cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of period factor in T-lane on SNP heuristic planned receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T-lane b/w source and destination locations have the period factor as 0.1 to have the SNP heuristic create the planned receipts at destination on monday 12 noon.

This is happening when the source and destination are in the same Time zone. But the planned receipts are getting pushed to tuesday (other than 12 noon) when the locations are in different time zones.

Is the above behaviour the standard functionality. Basically i am expecting the planned receipts at destination to be created on monday 12 noon irrespective of the time zone differences.

Regards,

Nagraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj,

When the source & target location are in different time zones then pls see the following:

1. Maintain a transportation calendar in the transportation lane.

2. Make sure that the tranportation calendar has the same time zone as the
target location.

Pls let me know whether your problem is resolved or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the suggestion, i have maintained the calendar in the T-lane with the time zone (UTC+8) that of destination time zone (UTC+8). Even after this the component is getting sourced with the availability time, other than 12 noon.

Regards,

Nagraj

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj,

Did u enter any transport calendar in the transportation lane? If the Transptn Calendar is empty, the default UTC time zone is used. For proper scheduling of orders, Target location time zone should be
equal with the transport calendar time zone. You may set the transport calendar and test the behavior again.

Claire

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj,

Consideration of local time zone or UTC in SNP depends on the parameter "Local Time Zone" setting in model/planning version management (t.code /SAPAPO/MVM). Please check the context help of this field using F1 key for detailed description.

Thanks,
Rajesh