cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find stops with pickup and drop

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am very new to SAP TM and have a query.

I want to know how to find out whether a stop in stage is a pickup point or a dropping out or none.

Basically I want to extract the stops of a freight order which are marked as pickup or drop or both.

can someone help me for this.

Thanks

Archit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you already have an answer, anyway here's my solution:

1) Get each stop using  retrieve_by_association where  iv_association  = /scmtms/if_tor_c=>sc_association-root-stop

2) Check if pickup using retrieve_by_association where

iv_association  = /scmtms/if_tor_c=>sc_association-stop-item_tr_LOADED_at_stop

If the result is not Initial, the stop is pickup.

3) Check if drop using retrieve_by_association where

iv_association  = /scmtms/if_tor_c=>sc_association-stop-item_tr_UNLOADED_at_stop

If the result is not initial, the stop is drop.

And a stop can have both.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with Overview association. That contains each FU which are loading or unloading at every stop. (Compare with overview tab in FO).

If you need to achieve it via technical solution let me know .

0 Kudos

Hi Sounak,

Thanks for the reply. I will  try using the solution you suggested.

It will be good if you can provide technical solution in BOPF for the same.

Thanks

Archit

Former Member

Very easy.

- Instantiate service manger for TOR.

- Use  retrieve by association by passing FO key / association name (Overview) and get the overview internal table

- within table there is a field called OVERVIEW_ELEMENT_CAT. If the value of this field is O (Outbound) then its mean Loading/pickup. If it is I (Inbound) then its mean unloading/drop. Get the corresponding stop from LOC_ID field from that table.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Archit,

Do you have Event Manager integrated with your TM installation?

Regards, Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

No we do not have an Event Manager integrated with TM installation.

My requirement is:

1) Every stop has 2 id's inbound and outbound. But I want to generate a report where I want to count Inbound and outbound stops as 1 stop and not 2.

2) I want to retrieve the sequence of stops in a way where I can tell that which is the first stop and then subsequent stops after that.

I want to send this data in XML format to a non legacy system.

Thanks,

Archit

0 Kudos

Hi Archit,

I know how to find it in EM, but not sure where it is (programmatically).  Are you familiar with /BOPF/TEST_UI?  You should be able to find the information by looking at the /SCMTMS/TOR object for the Freight Order. 

If you need more details, let me know.

Regards, Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I have done most of it myself in BOPF.

I was able to retrieve details for the first stop and last stop.

However, I still need to find out the way to find the intermediate stops details..

Thanks,

Archit

0 Kudos

Hi Archit,

I would suggest you check the Stop-related sub-nodes (highlight your sample freight order and click on the Associations).  If I get some time later on, I will also look at it.  But I seem to remember the sequencing shows there somewhere.

Regards, Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I have got the sequencing part done. What I am really interested to know is that how do you identify whether a stop is a pickup stop(loading point) or drop stop(unloading point). I know that there is a stop_role field but it is not populated as of now for the freight order stops. What is the other way round to get this detail using BOPF?

Thanks & Regards

Archit