cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No valid business partner assigned to your user?

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I this is posted a number of times on the forum but what I am facing right now is quite unique. I have following users TL & Developer. I am using these IDs in CHARM. Everything goes smoothly until I login with Developer ID and edit the UC for setting it in development. Here I get the error - No valid business partner assigned to your user. to resolve this, I went to transaction BP_GEN and created the business partners for both the IDs. and tried again and bang! I am there with the same error.

There is one more user ID - solmanuser. When I compared above two user IDs with solmanuser,  found that BP data is consistent and there is no different of sort. However, now, If I login with solmanuser and click on "Re-check correction" the error disappears. This happens only if I login with solmanuser and not with any other IDs mentioned above.

I can see the BPs created for TL & Developer IDs in the transaction BP. But when I am using these IDs in CHARM, I keep on getting the mentioned error. What must be going wrong anf how to resolve this?

Ameya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

After BP_GEN transaction you have to goto BP for the Processor role users in solution manager

now add the role from drop down as Employee and in the identification tab maintain their User id

only then these usrs can process the tickets or Charm Documents.

Regards

Prakhar

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakhar, it worked!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

make sure you have maintained the entries in the identifcation tab as

<SID> <installation number> <CLNT> <business partner name>

hope so you maintained the Role also.

if not please maintain, if yes share the screenshot of how you maintained.

Thanks,

Jansi