Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enable the project column in ChaRM 7.1

former_member215596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have copied the transaction from SMCR to ZMCR, after copied the project is disable and I could not able to select the project.

I have attached the screenshot for your reference,

Please tell me how I can enable to project column

Thanks & Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Collegues,

Who have problems with Categorization Schema!

Categorization Scheman in Solman 7.1 is a separate object and needs to be configure separatly.

With only coping transaction types you would not be able to use it.

Why it works for standard? because for standard SMCR there is active categorization schema.

To get this work go to SM_CRM Service Operations - Categorization Schema, choose status Active enter in active schema.

Main points to get this work is your transaction type must be assigned to Categorization Schema Application Area and this Categorization Schema must have status Active, also keep in mind that there is fields like Valid from Date and Time.

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou for your detailed reply Dan and Kamil.

Thanks & Regards

Latha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Is this issue fixed? Kindly advise, I managed to get both fixed. It had to do with not copying completely the transaction types.

Regards,

#solman71today

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied transaction type SMCR to ZMCR, When i use SMCR Category level is Enabled but for ZMCR Category level is disabled. Please help how can i enable Cateogry level in charm (We are in solman 7.1 and ST level is 7)

Regards

Sreelatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please find at wiki page http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/Multilevel+Categorization

For incidents, the application Service Request / Incident should be used. A categorization schema for change requests has to be assigned to the application Service Order. The parameterTransaction type / Catalog Category is used for both scenarios, Incident Management and Change Request Management. The Value column contains a combination of a business transaction and catalog category, based on the settings from the Customizing activity Assign Transaction Types to Catalog Categories.

After configuration make sure to activate cat. schema at the right date and time.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

In SPRO , check in Change Request Management Framework->Adjust Project Field and Scope in Change Request by Status , whether copy the SMCR -> ZMCR id

if u missed it, project filed in disable mode.

Rg,

Karthik

former_member215596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

Thanks for mail, now I am able to select the Project but I have the same issue in category column (all the 4 levels are disabled)

Thanks & Regards

Venkat

former_member215596
Participant
0 Kudos

Attached the screenshot for reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

To enable Multilevel categorization of standard entries, run AI_CRM_CREATE_CAT_SCHEMA to automatically create Multilevel categorization and enabling it.

For customizing entries, check below demo for creation

https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000479212011E/index.htm

Enable the multilevel categorisation schema for ZMCR .

Steps :spro ->Applicatin Indicent management -> multilevel categorisation ->Assgin transcation type to catalog categories -> (copy SMCR -> ZMCR )

Rg,

Karthik

former_member215596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

It's not working....  it's possible to provide yr contact no

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

where u get the issue?. have you tried standard multilevel categorisation or customized.

Rg,

Karthik

former_member215596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

I could not able to select the category in ChaRM. as per your instruction i have copied  the categories from  SMCR -> zmcr.

But still the category column is disabled. because of this I could not able to approve my CR.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

category column is not mandatry filed in SMCR.

Please check the below demo.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000478022011E/index.htm

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

In addition check pdf multilevel configuration https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000514562011E.PDF check page 9 where is described application area for CHARM.

BR,

SAPFan