Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: No customer master record exists for sold-to party Z100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All i have a question

when i am trying to create sales order i am getting one error like No customer master record exists for sold-to party Z100. but i have done all the necessary setting for this. here below i am giving in details please have a look.

account group created as Z786

and given external number range for the account group z100 to z999.

created Z1 sold to party

z2 ship to party

z3 bill to party

z4 payer

i have created partner determination procedure as ZANW and Assign all the partner functions in this procedure.

and i assigned all the partners to Partner Determination for Sales Document Header, Partner Determination for Sales Document Item,Set Up Partner Determination for Delivery, and like on......

but when i am creating the sales order with Z100 customer then i am getting the error No customer master record exists for sold-to party Z100.

please help me

regards
anwar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

You have to use standard partner function.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls ensure that in VA01 you have entered the same sales area or not. and also check the sale order type is maintained for the same sale area as in customer master.

Thanks

Prasad

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,      Please check setting in Vor1 & Vor2. If it is not then Customized and Check.  Hope this will solve your problem.   Regards, Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul

i have done the all necessary changes ......

thnaks

pasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anwar,,

Make sure to create the sales order with same sales area what you used in customer master creation.Normally when we create customer master we assign sale area , so if you create sales order with different sales area system propose error message .....

If you have further clarification, please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to VOPAN , click on customer For partner determination , select your partner determination procedure, and click on partner function in procedure  , here you assign stranded partner function only like below

ag-sp

ag-sh

ag-bp    

ag-py

like your procedure

ZANW -sp

ZANW -sh

ZANW -bp

ZANW -py

and also assign the partner determination in procedure group , here assign the account group to partner procedure

zanw-z786

account group to function assignment here you assign the partner function- account group

sp-z786

sh-z786

bp-z787

py-z786

after you check order , partner functions only allowed sp, sh, bp, py only in customer , not for own

like z1,z2,z3,z4

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have done the necessary changes for what you mentioned above. please have a look here i am giving the details

thanks

regards

pasha

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check belowscreen

like this you can make a setting , only you can use sp,sh,bp,py only ,

after accounting group function assingment also you can change you can use only, sp,sh,bp,py keys only

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anwar

1. Please go to XD02 and check the customer master record for your customer in sales area view.

2. Please check if you are using the same sales area for the sales order

3. Please check if you have maintained common distribution channel, common division

4. Please check if you have maintained common sales area and assigned that sales area to the desired order type.

Pls go through the link below to make sure your settings are correct.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/8c/df293581dc1f79e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Let me know if it works.

Thanks and Regards

Amit