cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI client homepage log change in MI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I follow the notes on changing the log and the banner but it didn't work.

Anyone with an update on how to change the logo in the client homepage and also in MTT application.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you...

Somehow it didn't show even after I changed...I restarted the client few times and boom...its there...

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

han,

it could be your browser's cache...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Han Joon Lee

If you want to change the SAP MI Logo and the branding image present in the Logon Page and Home Page of MI. For changing the SAP MI Logo, please go to the following directory on your MI installation and navigate to the webapps\me\images folder(<MI Installation directory>\webapps\me\images) and here you would find a file by name <i>PC_SAP_MI_logo.gif</i> (For MI Logo) and <b><i>PC_branding_image_logon.jpg</i></b> (For MI branding). You can replace these two files with any other file of your choice but with the same name only. Once the client is restarted (UI refresh also will suffice), the new changed logos will be visible in the UI.

Also FYI, if you are using MI SP19 client and if you wish to modify the background of MI, then you can change the file <b><i>MI_Background.gif</i></b> accordingly. You can refer to the MI SP19 installtion guide Chapter "<b>Changing the Client Background Image</b>" for further details.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For MI home page, I never did it but I guess you have to change the images in

webapps/me/images

For MTT, you can edit the include file

webapps/MT[R,S]/includes/header.inc

to use your images instead of SAP provided ones. Change

<ui:image/>

tag src attribute. Do not forget to include you images in MTT directory.

Thanks,

Julien.