cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Quantity in VL01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

System automatically takes up the quantity as 1 in the Delivery qty field in the VL01N, even if I change it as per my requirement, it is getting reset to quantity 1. How this is happening? Please help, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check user exit: se38 program RV50C900 if there is a new version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if this is not a NORMS, you could also check since when it happened, and then also check SE03 to see what are the recent transport request from them to find clues.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

what are the sale order quantity , and check mr .ppio answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Order qty is 400 EA.

Regards,

Vijay N

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

If the Sales Order Quantity is 400 & in Delivery it is accepting only 1 Quantity & even after changing it is bringing it back to 1 then this seems to be a result of Custom Development or User Exit.

Please explore the issue with ABAPer

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

do you use any user-exit or another custom enhancement?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually there are two SAP Partner companies working for the client, so I am not aware of what other partner have done.

By any chance, What I have asked is related to the configuration side? Thank you.

Regards,

Vijay N

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

before to contact them you would check out the following:

0. to replicate it in QA system (if possible);

1. ask someonelse (another user) to try that - if possible in QA (or run /NSU53 on VL01N screen);

2. create another order with the same customer ; create another order with another customer - check out the deliveries quantity - if possible in QA

(master data might be involved);

3. find out abaper (or someone who is aware how to set up a break point) and look after any exits involved - if possible in QA;

if no results - request those partners

regards,