Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change SC after approval in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Requirement - Using SRM 7.0 - Extended Classic

I want to add edit button in the sourcing cockpit for a shopping cart after approval..The SC is not fully approved but changing the price or any fields, it will further go for final approval where the PO will get created.

I configured in SPRO and assigned the class '/SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDA_HD_SC' and method 'EDIT'. In this method, if I bypass the existing code then the 'EDIT' button is visible in the sourcing cockpit as I require...However, when I click on the edit button, the fields are gtting enabled only at header level and not at item level.

Before any of the SC approval the edit button changes all the fields in header and item levels but not after approval. Need this requirement to be satisfied...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess this functionality will be a bit complex to be achieved.

As per standard, cart is available in sourcing cockpit only after fully approval.

After this, cart is not editable anymore and no items can be added.

In order to achieve this, all the standard logic would need to be changed.

However, as of SRM 7.01 shopping cart can be changed in sourcing cockpit. Note 1549371 allowed this.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I went through the Note and found it really helpful..

Question - Did anyone implemented this note for such requirement..

Does this note will change all the fields of Header and Item both as the note mentions both but curious to know...

The Client highly requires this and I want to be sure before putting this in front of them...

I would definitely mark this as the correct answer anyways once I test this...If you can also provide more input on this then it would be really great...

Thank you in advance...