Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvals in User Provisioning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could help.

We are trying to set up a enterprise wide template for user request, with a 2 step approval process ( Manager and SoD officer). However we are hoping to roll this out to the rest of the organisation, however the process in these other organisation is a 4 stage and 5 stage approval.( Manager 1, and Manager 2 and Manager 3 etc).

Does this mean, that we require new templates for this and thefore the enterprise wide template cannot work? Can we not use the same enterprise template, - and use the rules defined in BRF+ to stipulate if user requires access to X system, he needs 4 approvals, if access to Y then 2 approvals?

Forgive me for my limited knowledge.

Thanks

Camran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camran,

You can achieve this by building a custom BRF+ initiator rule, with in the initiator you can define which path the requested line items has to go based on the request header (request details) & line item details (role, system details....).

Ex: Request has roles from System X & System Y, you can define rule saying for the System X roles take path A and system Y role path B.

If you can segregate which path to go based on request header & line items, you can implement the workflows the way you want.

Regards,

Ajesh.