Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSMP - Role Owner Stage

former_member274402
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi support,

We are running on SP07 and I included step by step screen shots to guide you through our problem description so if you get lost in the issue description page please refer to the attachment

When defining the MSMP workflow configuration, I maintained the path as GRAC_ROLE_OWNER_PATH – with description Role Owner.

I then: Go back to the Process Global Settings screen and define the escape conditions at the bottom of the page by selecting the Approver not found setting with a tick on (Set Escape Routing) and my escape path as hat I just defined in the Maintain Path area as GRAC_ROLE_OWNER_PATH. I search this value and find an active hit and select the value. I select it and then activate the escape route.

Step 1:

I navigate to STEP 5 (Maintain Path) I created the additional path as described above and add the next stage in the (Maintain stage) area

But something is not working correctly.

I created a path plus the route it needs to escape too

And created the route mapping for the WF to follow:

The generate the version

--?> If I create a request with a single role the WF goes to the owner for approval

When I create a request with two roles one with a owner and one without it goes directly to the escape path and the full request lies on next stage that is custom BRF rule (Plant Approver)

I need to get the request to split here. The roles that need to go to the role approver go to the role approver and the roles that have no role approver assigned on the role go to the next stage via the escape route. Please advise if the configuration is set up correctly or if this is a bug?

If this is config please advise how I can set it up correctly to function as it’s attended to

Kind Regards, Mel Button

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melvin,

I have exactly the same issue,  do you have any news about it ? 

Thanks,

Vaner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

u need to select based on line item routing rule.

but if approver not found it would go to escape path..

as per your requirement

create new path for which role owner no found.

add routing rule if role owner not found map that to new path created , instead escape path.

Regards,
prasant