cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between table CATSPS and tcode CJI3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I transferred times time sheet data to PS in tcode CATA. I saw the times in the table CATSPS is all its OK.

But when access tcode CJI3 I didn't see the times.

I don't understand what happened....

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roseane,

I could not sure what is actual reason of "stuck in" here. I think SAP support could help to identify the root cause of this error. In the meantime, you may execute report RCATSRIF that reorganize the time sheet iterface table CATSPS. You should go to transaction SE38 -> RCATSRIF -> Documentation that provides greater explanation of this report. Please review it prior to execute it.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roseane,

Check if there are any records "stuck in"  your postproccesing at tcodes CN30 or COFC.

Nir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roseane,

I believed there is missing CO document in your case, therefore CJI3 is not displaying any line item. Please see SAP note 212705 for greater explanation.

Regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the date ranges or filtering of CEs on CJI3 screen to display the transferred costs.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJI3 tcode is actually a report that gives you the actual costs posted against a project. In your case you can see the actual cost that is calculated and posted against the timesheet postings that you have transferred using tcode CATA.

Check the tcode CATS_DA or CADO. Hope it helps.