Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 - Extended Classic Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have customized SRM in extended classic deployment where;

• SC gets created and approved
  • Supposed to be displayed in EP login of SRM Purchaser (Purchasing -> Purchasing) --- this is not displayed
  • I went to Carry out Sourcing with the same purchaser login and searched for the shopping cart...it's found....
  • Now I create a PO....a local PO is successfully created but this is not transferred to ECC

When I check the PO in EP with purchaser login I see a message (Maintain Purchasing Data for Vendor); however a purchase org with out medium is assigned to the vendor.

When I go and check in BBP_PD; I observer the following things.....\

Stats:

Status         Description                    Inactiv

HEADER     I1015          Awaiting Approval              X

HEADER     I1021          Created

HEADER     I1038          Complete

HEADER     I1106          Shopping cart ordered

HEADER     I1129          Approved

0000000001 I1111          Item in Transfer Process       X

0000000001 I1113          Follow-on Document Created

Header Links:

Obj_Key                                  Obj_Type   LogSys     Roletype          Obj_Key                                   Obj_Type   LogSys     Roletype

HEADER                                   BUS2121    SRMLOGSYS BBP_SOURCE  >>>>  14DAE9B5839D1ED1A68CECD09B4F2AA6          BUS2201    SRMLOGSYS BBP_TARGET

Item Links:

Obj_Key                                  Obj_Type   LogSys     Roletype          Obj_Key                                   Obj_Type   LogSys     Roletype

0000000001                               BUS2121001 SRMLOGSYS BBP_SRITM   >>>>  14DAE9B5839D1ED1A68CECD09B506AA6          BUS2201001 SRMLOGSYS BBP_TRITM

I have done the Number Range settings as suggested by Ricardo in this link http://scn.sap.com/thread/1592602

I am surprised why the system is creating the PO locally only...why it is not considering the ECC logsys at all...

Some Help on this will be really great.

Thanks in advance.....

KEON

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the PO status in BBP_PD.

Status that you posted is related to the shopping cart.

If PO has status "held", it means that there is an error which avoided this PO to be ordered.

If PO has status "failed" or something similar, you can see what occurred:

- Take the PO header GUID;

- Put a breakpoint in function module B46B_DPO_TRANSFER;

- Execute FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC, providing the PO header GUID.

- Breakpoint will stop at B46B_DPO_TRANSFER;

- Look for CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination. Here ECC will be called. Press F6 and check the messages stored in table lt_bapi_return;

- Probably these messages are avoding the PO to be created in ECC.

This procedure does not apply if PO is in held status in SRM.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo for the inputs. After posting the message yesterday; I tried to create a PO directly from Purchaser Login. PO was created locally in SRM but was not transferred to ECC. I got following errors in the application monitor..

PO Status in BBP_PD

Stats:

Status         Description                    Inactiv

HEADER     I1015          Awaiting Approval              X

HEADER     I1021          Created

HEADER     I1038          Complete

HEADER     I1043          Ordered

HEADER     I1080          In Transfer to Execution Syst. X

HEADER     I1132          Transfer Failed (E.Sys.)

HEADER     I1180          Document Completed

Errors in application monitor

Now I tried to execute the FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC.....however it does not get into B46B_DPO_TRANSFER. Only the number of above said errors increased.

Any clue??

Regards

Keon