Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Collecting Pattern Question

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have just implemented a BMP with Collecting Pattern. I want to collect son DELVRY05 IDOCS and with this information build a single XML file. My question is next:

I can collect the IDOCs, and I am using a MULTILIST. Then I have a Transformation Step in my BPM with a mapping. But in my mapping I can only use a "single" IDOC, not the list of IDOCs I have collected. How can I then do the mapping from all the IDOCs I have collected to my single Interface? Is that possible?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi,

first in the mapping you select the correct ocurrence (n to 1 ) for collect mappings:

for testing purposes you have to create your own test instance, in the test tab, switch to "src" mode and you can paste there one or mode IDOCs. If you are not sure how it should be (namespace handling), click on "generate instance" to get an empty IDOC.

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Many Thanks. This is what I am going to do.

Kind Regards

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have other options to achieve this requirement without using BPM.

When you use BPM Pattern container step(append mode) collects all IDocs (till condition satifies) after all collect IDocs will be sent to tranformation step.

Tranformation step will be executed , in message mapping for IDoc you have chnages occurance in signature tab to 0 to unbounded this will accomadate multple IDocs.

Best Regards,

Raj

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you seen michal's reply on this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/message/13159977