cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier able to create Confirmation and ASN even though confirmation control is set to "Not Allowed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I need a help with regards to following.

I have made changes in Confirmation control settings and made Supplier conf and Conf By ASN as "Not Allowed".  Hence Supplier should not be able to post confirmation or create ASN for a new purchase order created. However, system is still allowing supplier to create confirmation as well as ASN. Please let me know what could be the root cause for this behavior?

Regards,

Tapan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raja_bathula4
0 Kudos

Hi Tapan,

Did you checked updated PIR has been sent to SNC thr CIF?

If answer to above question is Yes, delete transporation lane and re CIF.

Thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Thanks for your reply.

So do you mean that confirmation control set up at PIR creation is overriding the conf control setting done in SNC system. hence confirmation and ASN is still happening?

I created a PO in ECC while changing the PIR conf control manually but for some reason, it is getting stuck in the PI system with error like "Recipient party not found". So not able to test with updated PIR info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tapan,

What message type are you using for sending POs from ECC to SNC - ORDERS or PORDCR ?

If the message supports the Conf. Control Keys you can verify the same in the RON XML message on the SNC side. It will be:

1. <FollowUpReplenishmentOrderConfirmationRequirementCode> - For PO Confirmations

2. <FollowUpDespatchedDeliveryRequirementCode> - For ASNs

If these fields are transmitted they will override you SNC settings you have maintained.

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bharath

The root cause of the issue is same as you described,  Confirmation control key were sent from ERP which was overriding the setting in SNC.

Thanks for your kind help.