Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teco after Usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This is about the integration of PM-QM.

My client requirement is after usage decision only system should allow for technical completion of order.

I check all the configuration settings but iam not able to find it.

Please help me on this issue.

regards,

Varma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried under SPRO->Quality Management-> Quality Inspection->Inspection Lot Completion->Define Follow-Up Actions->Follow-Up Actions

Here you will see QM_PM follow-up action.

You have 3 FM's:

QFOA_QM_CHAR_TO_PM_E_POINTS

QFOA_OBJECT_STATUS_SET

QFOA_ORDER_TECHNICAL_COMPLETE

The FM QFOA_ORDER_TECHNICAL_COMPLETE is responsible to work order technical completion.

Rogério

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You need to define the follow up action in IMG patch QM>Quality inspection >Inspection lot completion>Define follow up actions.Defined the FM QFOA_ORDER_TECHNICAL_COMPLETE and mark the After posting and Syn updating.

Revert if you face any issue after that.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

I have tried to configure the above setting told by you but i am unable to find the after posting and syn updating option.

Please help me my requirement is user can do the TECO  only once usage decision is done.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You won't find any configuration item for this.  There are valid reasons an order might be TECO'd before the UD is complete. 

You would have to address this via a user exit in the TECO process.  I would ask you PP person ot look at possible exits to block the TECO if teh UD isn't done.  Make sure you have a way around this as I am sure at some point you'll want to TECO an order without completing the UD.

FF