cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COA print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a DN XXXX, and sales BOM for material YYYY,  but COA does not show this material instead of material ZZZZ.

Please help me to solve.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello QMUser123,

It's bit unclear to understand your issue...

Is this issue coming for all deliveries or specific to any ? Also what's relation between material YYYY & ZZZZ ? Does Sales BOM- YYYY has material-ZZZZ as a component ?

Check print program/form logic if anything made to print like this. Revert with your observations.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a DN# 123456 sales BOM material 450012,  but COA print does not show this material instead of that showing other material 96234. Please let me know the process how to rectify the process.

Thanks,

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello QMUser123,

I've replied settings to be done for CoC/CoA printing in your other thread (http://scn.sap.com/thread/3166155).

Please check the same and confirm if everything is setup as per.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the material in certificate assignment in QC02.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the COA header you say it is actually printing the material #96234?  And your delivery is for 450012?  Is there any material substitution being done in SD?  I don't see how the COA can pick up the material number 96234 for printing if it is not in the delivery.  If that is the case, I would suspect an error in the COA program (hopefully you haven't changed the provided COA program and made a Z program!) or a user exit or something.

I haven't ever seen anyone bring up this type of problem before.

FF