Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use confirmation of own goods in SRM 7.01

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are upgrading from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.01 I have a question about the use of confirmations/ IN SRM 5.0 there's were two types of confirmation. Confirm goods to receive your own shopping carts only and central goods receipt to be bale to receive also shopping carts made by others.

In SRM 7.01 we now use Create confirmation. With this transaction i can recieve not only my own shopping carts but also others so I assume it's equal to central goods receipt. What I don't see is a transaction to receive only my own shopping carts. It's possible to do that using the POWL but is there a seperate transaction ? Can anybody explain to me the functionality in SRM 7?

Thanks as always

AS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team Purchasing will only work if the SC is marked for team purchasing. You should not able to receive any SC.

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

What i am looking for is the confirmation of own goods in SRM 7. using create confirmation it allows to receive all purchase orders. We like to have the SRM 5 functionality so Confirm own goods and central goods receiving.

THanks!

AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AS,

In SRM 7.01 have functionality of POWL. If you guys have defined standard Employee Role with ESS then POWL will be come with that role.

In those POWL user can review their own Shopping carts and Creating Confirmation button will be there also. So in nutshell you do not have to activate Central Confirmation role. Portal Security expert will able to help you removing the Central confirmation tab from Portal role.

Please find attached screen shot from our Portal configuration. Just an FYI. Any Shopping cart who have PO created then and then only Crate Confirmation button will be activated. If SC is in Saved, Awaiting approval or created PR in backend then Central Confirmation will not be activated.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ritesh it's clear now.

THanks a lot

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Team Purchasing Functionality is available in SRM 7

Which will enable to to do the GR against other users

Please read the below thread

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Team+purchasing

Regards

Trinath

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any comments here

former_member272779
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anybody help ?

Thanks!

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's done by assigning roles.

If you want to user specific confirmation assign role /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE.

As you are on SAP SRM 7.01 you can assign Employee role:

• /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_EHP1
  • /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_ESS

P.S. Do not assign /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_EHP1 and /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE_ESS to the same user.

If you want to get all confirmations assign role /SAPSRM/RECIPIENT.

If issue dosen't resolve; enlist roles assigned to user.

Regards,