Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role MW_ADMIN missing in SRM 7.0 System

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

We are trying to do initial load of object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 but the table CRMATAB in both SRM and ECC systems is empty, so we wanted to implement the note 1498111 but strangely the role MW_ADMIN is not there in our SRM system.

Has anyone faced this issue earlier?

Thank you,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer Link: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3161528

Given link doesn't resemble your issue. But solution should work for your issue.

Regards,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anunbhav,

Have you followed the steps in note : 720819. Usually following the steps in the note mentioned has always given me successful material replicaiton.

Regards

sam

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Yes I have carefully followed the steps given in that note.

Still facing issues. After starting initial download thers an entry in SRM outbound queue but nothing show up in ECC inbound queue.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anubhav,

When you triggerred the load was there any queue generated in ERP and this will reach SRM inbound queue. 

Have you registered the queue in SRM?

Have you checked your site creation if its holding the right RFC to ERP?

Have you tried deleting all the queue inbound / outbound in ERP and SRM system and then load?

Regards

Sam

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

When you triggerred the load was there any queue generated in ERP and this will reach SRM inbound queue. 

--> Yes there are entries in ERP outbound queue with following data

user = rfc_user

function module = CRM_SEND_DATA

Queue Name = R3AI_DNL_CUST_BASIS3

Destination = XXXXX

Date = 15.05.2012

time = 19:08:54

status = Transaction recorded

Have you registered the queue in SRM?

--> Please let me know how to verify this.

Have you checked your site creation if its holding the right RFC to ERP?

-->Yes SMOEAC has correct RFC entry

Have you tried deleting all the queue inbound / outbound in ERP and SRM system and then load?

--> Yes, multiple times

Many thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anubhav,

If you have the queue in the ERP system then does it still remain there stuck or has it vanished from ERP oubound queue. If its stuck navigate to the queue and check for any error .

Are you using a new System setup or a copy ?

You can register queue using tcode smqr

Regards

Sam

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Yes its stuck in ERP outbound but no error there..status is TRANSACTION RECORDED.

Its a new system setup.

I registered the queues using the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/3b/ea11e1618a46118611b36956c1f3bf/content.htm

What else can i check?

Thank you,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you tried navigating inside the queue because there will be many records and if one is stuck the whole process is stuck.

And SRM inbound queue has nothing waiting or processed? In the monitor objects (r3am1) are there any blocks shown?

Check if any bdocs are created in SRM using tcode : smw01

Maybe few screenshots of the queue  attached here could help.

-sam

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Yes I navigated to details of the outbound queues in ERP all have same Transaction Recorded Status.

SRM Inbound has nothing waiting or processed.

R3AM1 has one RUNNING and one ABORTED entry for DNL_CUST_BASIS3.

SMW01 give NO DATA FOUND message for BDocs.

QUIN Scheduler - SMRQ - Scheduler status shows in active and when I try to activate it it shows STARTING for a few seconds and then becomes INACTIVE. Same is the case with QUOT Scheduler-SMQS.

in SMWP

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The problem I see is the queue is ready but the system is unable to execute them automatically.

Is the Rfc from ERP to SRM working. Check the RFC which has the user RFC_USER.

Also just try unlocking the queue by just placing the cursor on the  queue stuck in outbound and pressing the unlock icon. Then use the refresh button to see if the recorded transactions are executed.

Regards

Sam.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

The RFC Users and connections are working fine from both sides.

I tried restarting the queues but it shows Ready for a few minutes and comes back to previous Status again.

One thing I noticed is that in ERP Outbound Queue in SMQ2 the Destination is not that of SRM system, it is of the ERP system itself.

When the details of this queue is selected there also the destination is similarly incorrect.

Can this be the reason? If yes how to correct this.

When Starting the initial load from SRM I eneter correct data in Source and destination.

Regards,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anubhav,

Now the reason is clear for the issue as the RFC picked is wrong.

Recheck the entry maintianed in table CRMRFCPAR for field Destination.

note : 720819

This should solve your issue.

Regards

sam

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

The entries in CRMRFCPAR seem correct as per the note 720819 still the destination is incorrect. I tried deleting the queues in ERP outbound and restarted the initial load but still the destination is incorrect and SYSFAIL error is there.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

That is the only table i know from where the destination is picked up from.

Can you take a screenshot of the table entry for your consumer name & objects.

Are you sure the desitination in the queue and the table are different?

Regards

Sam

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

There was wrong entry in the CRMPRLS. Corrected it as per the note 765018 and now its working. Many thanks for the help.

BR,

Anubhav

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

SAP Note 1499392 is for uploading the required authorization object in system and then creating the roles.

Additional issue: While debugging the report SMOF_FILL_CRMATAB i found that it internally calls an RFC of ECC system CRMO_WRITE_CRMATAB, but this RFC does not exists in our ECC system, so the report does not create entries in table CRMATAB in ECC and SRM

I found a thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1948221 that mentions a note

1502607 - Potential disclosure of persisted data((FM CRM0_WRITE_CRMATAB missing in CRM. ))

but this note does not provides solution for missing FM.

Has some one faced this issue earlier?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anubhav,

I had faced the issue with CRMATAB with one of my clients.

Issue was CRMATAB was empty on the ECC and the RFC user in ECC (RFC called from SRM to ECC) didnt have authorizartion object SCRMMW (from MW_ADMIN role ).

We added the authorization object to RFC user profile and ran report SMOF_FILL_CRMATAB  in SRM to fill the entries in ECC.

It doesnot matter if the table doesnot have entries in SRM. It must have entries in ECC.

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

We are facing additional issues

1. Role MW_ADMIN is missing in the system. SAP Note 1499392 for this issue is not compatible with our system.

2. FM CRMO_WRITE_CRMATAB is also missing in ECC system.

Any idea on these?

Thanks a lot,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anubhav,

What SP level is your SRM and ECC system on?

Take a look at this note 1501685. This contains instructions to create the report SMOF_FILL_CRMATAB.

Regards,

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

We are on SRM 701 and ECC 6 EHP 3 SP 13.

I have checked the note 1501685 but the role MW_ADMIN is missing so that note will not work..

Any other information will be of great help.

Additionaly as I mentioned above the FM CRMO_WRITE_CRMATAB is missing in the ecc system.

Thanks a lot,

Anubhav

abhay_sah
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

How did you get the role imported into your system ?  We are trying to import the files mentioned in the note 1499392 . The objects are not available under the TR and hence cannot be moved to the other systems. Did you faced any similar issue ? Could you please share any thought on this?

Regards,
Abhay

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I checked the thread you posted. In my system table TBLSYSDEST in empty in SRM and does not contaisn the SRM RFC Dest entry on ECC Side. Table CRMATAB is empty on both SRM and ECC that is the reason I wanted to apply the note.

Hi Ram,

We are on SRM7.0 .The issue is there with all customzing objects not only DNL_CUST_BASIS3.

Issue is with initial load of objects. After running R3AS SRM outboud queue shows one entry but there is nothing in ECC inboud. In R3AM1 it always shows running status.

Hi Ricardo,

I tried entering manually MW_ADMIN in PFCG but it still shows Role does not exists.

Additional info--

I have done and throughly checked settings as per note 720819 & 872533.

Transaction SMWP-->Runtime Information-->Data Exchange using qRFC Queues-->qRFC Queues in R/3 Backend(s)-->ECCCLNT800-->Loads for CRM Server-->Blocked queues 2.862 entries

Please help to resolve this.

Thanks all,

Anubhav

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you type the role MW_ADMIN directly, without using the search help, and press enter, is the system still not able to find it?

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Which SRM Server version you are having ?  There is no need of initial load of object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 from SRM 4.0 server. 

What is the problem you are facing ?

Best Regards

Ram