cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction type error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm trying to complete the checklist for SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SR1 on Windows with Oracle Database.

My goal is : "indicate a sample notification number from your SAP Solution Manager Service Desk and the corresponding message number at SAP for any incident that has been successfully forwarded recently"

I have no actual customer message but i'm still trying to send a message to sap through the service desk by creating a new one.Unfortunatly when using transaction CRM_UI i'm led to a pop up called "Select Transaction Type" with 2 options :

SMIN - Incident

SMDT - Test Case error

I was expecting a SMIV transaction ( service provider ( VAR ) ) : is it the right transaction to send a message to sap ?

How to access this transaction type.

During the configuration phase, i've created a ZMIV transaction type ( incident VAR ( IT Service Management ) ) but i assume it's not the cause off this issue.

Can anyone help me to send a message to sap ?

( additionnal info if helping : When trying to send a message via SMIN i have an error : "service product INVESTIGATION not found".

Hope someone got a solution thanks a lot for reading.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to add the customer specific transactio type entry in DNO_CUST04     Transaction

here instead of SMIN you can add ZMIV transaction type

now if you goto solman_workcenter you can see your ZMIV instead of SMIN

Hope resolves ur issue

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

some time before similar discussion on http://scn.sap.com/thread/3151480

Thanks,

Jansi