cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM use of transaction LT0H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a WM-report which I can use as a base for a putaway list.

Transaction LT0H looks pretty useful for this... however, I am confused about the selection criteria and output in this transaction.

The title of the transaction is Putaway / Transfer Handling Units.. however, the selection criteria are more based on shipping instead of receiving. For example, you can select GI-date and customer instead of GR-date and vendor. The output also shows outbound deliveries instead of inbound deliveries.

Does anyone know if the transaction is really used for putaway, or is the title just wrong?

Thanks & regards,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes ,you are correct as the name is confusing.I guess system will pick the all handling units against warehouse and  storage type .

In handling unit scenarios depends upon movement type you will get outbound delivery to putaway the stock,may be this could be the reason .For e.g if you return  the stock for stock transfer orders and customer return deliveries you will get outbound delivery for placing the stock.As it is akind of report we can use both the inbound and outbound delivery purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain the Business scenario in which we need to use this Transaction LT0H?

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never used this transaction as i am able to manage LS26,LT03and LT10 transactions.There is number of transactions in Warehouse process where we can use depends on individual requirements.

You can do one activity in multiple transactions.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We decided to create a form which contains the necessary details for our putaway list, so we're not going to use LT0H anymore.

Thanks for the information regarding LT0H, though seems that most users use other transactions like LT22.

Regards,

Oliver

prabakaran_gurusamy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

LT22 u can use it for list of Transfer order as well as u have option to select source and des storage type and date...main issue is it will be slow sometime.

Regards,

Prabakaran Gurusamy