SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMAVC015 error on Purchasing documents (PR and PO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I create a purchasing document with multiple account assignment elements the Grant Management module gives a budget availability error when there is a budget for the items.

The problem is that when individual purchasing documents are created with the same amount without multiple account assignment it goes through. What could possibly be wrong with the purchasing document integration with grants management?

NB: There is this SAP Note 1362186 (note created in 2009) which I think clearly describes the error I am having but does not get implemented on my EhP5 installation. How can I sort out this issue?

10 REPLIES 10

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check note 1362186 as well.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli for your response. The note you asked me to check is the same one I have checked already. Was that a mistake?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, write a message to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aleksey,

I've done that already but still not received any response from them. Any other thing I need to check?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I mistyped The copy funcitonality does not work under IE.9. I meant note 1535791.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAP Note 1535791 does not help either and SAP has not got back to me on the message I sent. I really thought they had a faster response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I don't see your message Are you sure you sent it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can you kindly check message with reference 418968/2012. I even sent a reminder yesterday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's alright, you assigned wrong component I guess, may be PSM-GM-GTE-BU more suitable, anyway Processor have already assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aleksey,

Thanks for that. I hope I will get a response pretty soon as it has been delayed for long.

Cheers