Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account is specified in item 0000001002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can u solve the below problem:

Previously there was no error to generate accounting  document  for US client  but as per new requirement 

I have applied service tax mannually for US client and then I have started to get below error :-

While releasing the document in VF02 after selecting flag button the error will be coming like this:               No account is specified in item 0000001002

I am not able to understand why it will be happening.

Could u plz. share ur ideas in this regards.

No account is specified in item 0000001002

Message no. F5670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001002" of the FI/CO document.

System response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000001002" of the FI/CO document.

Please suggest right path to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

kamlesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI !

Check with the FI guy what the GL account they are using for service tax. So make the entry for GL account determination with the Account key for Service tax to that particular GL account in VKOA..

Then put the account key against the condition type in pricing procedure. on V/08.

Else you can check with change invoice with Enviornment tab with account Analysis . so that you can find out the exact error.

regards

pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

thanks for reply,

yoour suggestion are very informativespecially PITABASH as per your suggestion error is gone and i can see accounting document.

But, we are maintaining service tax condition type JSE4  for US client  which is not assigned in tax procedure TAXUS by using t code obq3 is there any assignement  of JSE4 here .. ?? 

any other procedure to maitain service tax for US client.

PLEASE reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI !

Sameway you have to maintain it in  tax procedure and pricing procedure with acct key.

then assign it to the relevant GL account where the client need to post the service tax value.

Hope it ll help you.

regards

Pitabash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kamlesh,

I suppose the service tax is a tax condition (KOAID = D).

If so ensure the Account key is maintained in the pricing procedure for this condition. check in transaction V/08.

In FI side the account of tax condition is determined in transaction FTXP or in OB40, basing on Account key. Notice that in OB40 the Account key is called 'Transaction key'.

If the service e tax is not a tax condition, then run account determination analysis to check if account is found.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have applied service tax mannually for US client and then I have started to get below error

Hope you were not trying with an old order where this is missing.  You have to create a new sale order and try to bill.  For information, system will give the subject error message if Account Assignment Group at header or item level is missing.  Check this also.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created new sales order and maintained Service Tax manually  and billing document is generated succesfully but while i check accounting document system gives sale error .

please suggest if there is any error because of service tax is maintained manually.

is there any setting in GL account needs to be done.

please reply.

WR

KAMLESH

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First as I indicated already, check whether Account Assignment Group is flowing both at header level and item level.  If flows but still if you have issue, then you need to check your G/L Account assignments in OB40 / VKOA. 

G. Lakshmipathi