Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sale order to sale order copy

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i have requirement , when you make a order 10 quantity after you will do the  with reference this order you create the another order , delivery and billing ,

but next time i create the order for with  same sale order , but system will copy the 10 quantity , but system do not any message also , because the quantity all ready delivered ,

how to control the copy quantity ,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field COMPLETION RULE in the Item Category definition(VOV7) controls the copying quantities when creating a sales document with reference to another sales document. Please check and use a suitable option for that field.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

thq

ravi a i am all ready check this , anyway  thq  for replay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

You taking taking the ref for fast entry of sales order which is no impact in ur proceeding document , if u need any changes go to copy control and change the copy requirement in copy control Sales document to sales document
(example- OR TO OR ) go to copy quantity  and check the field

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with reference this order you create the another order

I dont understand why you create a sale order referencing another sale order.  Hope it is not a quotation.  As already suggested by Ravi, Completion Rule in item category plays an important role in this.  You have to check what is maintained currently for that.  Also, you should not maintain copy control in VTAA for two order types.

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i have requirement is new

it for export change buyer process

so when take the material return at port , this material sell another customer ,

so make order with reference to return order , on that time one copy and delivered that material  , after same return order reference to make another order , but it copy previous quantity also  , but do not want copy previous quantity , this for my requirement .

can give suggestion

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

reading your post, it looks similar to Return Order > Subsequent Delivery Free > Delivery

("from an order copied from order perspective")

Interestingly, in VOV7, in both REN (for RE order) and KLN (for SDF order) the field Completion Rule is blank (not relevant for completion). So try keeping the item category, field completion rule blank for the item category of the created order (for the "new customer") and test.