cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vprs condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In pricing condition VPRS condition type is coming but value is not coming.

I am not so sure,but I took a look at condition amount determine analysis.It's  said that :      "Condition types (for example, VPRS), that have the condition category 'G',  determine their condition amount either from the material valuation data or the  amount is calculated from the condition value.  The information here has been read from the material valuation data."

please suggest.

sap sd 2011

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also the consulting note 1365939 (VPRS logic and customizing settings in SD). Check also the value for this material in table MBEW.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did some tests and replicated the error message got by you.

The MMR for Plant Z100 has price in Tab Accounting1.

But the same MMR for another plant (e.g. ZZZ1) had price ZERO / unfilled in Tab Accounting1. Here I got the same error (as you did).

Check the plant in VA02. For the same plant, go to MM02 and check the price fields in Tab Accounting1.

After maintaining "price" correctly, then go to VA02, your sales order, item level, Tab Conditions, click button Update and choose B = redetermine pricing. VPRS value may appear.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab, select VPRS and click on blue lens from bottom left.  Now check what is there for the field "Condition control".  Update here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is adjust for quantity variance..

thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per standard, If the condition control field is set to

• 'H',  the cost was taken from the goods issue
  • 'A',  it was redetermined from the valuation segment of the material master
  • in case of 'D' or 'E'  it was copied from the preceding document

Having said the above, in your case, system has tried to redetermine from valuation segment of material master but due to some missing data, you face this issue.  Better check the change log for that material master in MM04

G. Lakshmipathi

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just check whether the Costing has been released for that material or not. VPRS condition type used for Standard cost which comes from CO.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,,

Please check below mention three settings.

1. please check whether you maintain manufacturing cost in material master -> accounting 1 tab.
  2. please check whether you select the field "Determine cost" field in item category V0V7.

3. check the assign steps in pricing procedure (V/08)

If you want further clarifications , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the issue condition type VPRS is appearing, the value of VPRS is not appearing.

This means that your step 2 is already done. Or else VPRS condition type would not appear in VA01/2/3, item level, Tab Conditions.