cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we have 3 plant and three of the plants are using the same document types for sales order, delivery and invoice. but the client required to assign different number ranges for plant wise. which means while creating invoice , number ranges need to be changed in accordance with plant change.

i hope that i need to use user Exit for resolving the issue, kindly let me know, which user exits need to be used for sales order and invoice.

Thanks

Shibu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting.  You have to try with USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please let me know how to apply the user exit ?

give me some insights?

thanks

Shibu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tell the logic to your ABAPer and ask to include this logic in the user exit I mentioned.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

kindly give me insights , how to explain the same as i am using User exit at first time

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

You need to maintain Z table,in that based on plant,billing document type and company code you will assign internal no range object.

As said above tell the requirement to ABAPer and mention the priority key's based on what the no should picked.He will write the program in user exit RV60AFZZ,after that we need to maintain the values in Z table at T.code SM30.

Regards

Ram 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See note 595327 (determining a different number range interval). You have a sample for coding this userexit suggested by Lakshimipathi and Ram.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shibu

As mentioned by other we can use the user exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE, program Rv60AFZZ. We too had the same scenario and we used the logic

WHEN 'ZDF2'.            (Domestic Billing)
Case xvbrp-werks.
When '1000'.
us_range_intern = 'J1'.
When '1001'.
us_range_intern = 'J2'.
when'2000'.
us_range_intern = 'J1'.

The number range 'J1' , 'J2' etc are maintained in T.code VN01.

Regards

Harish