cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-Exchange currency type OR to billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a sales order in last month for Export customer with Exchange Currency Type 'E', In Header and Item level Currency type 'E' has been picking, that is required by client, and it is working fine as per the exchange rate we maintained.

Now, after a month, we creating a Billing F2 and want today's exchange rate (Not from OR as exh.rate changes every day, so we will take today's rate),

In F2 - Header - Exchange rate type 'M' has been showing (That is wrong)

and at  ITEM level Exc. Currency Type 'E' has been showing (today exchange rate, that is fine).

In accounting doc, system taking Header value (today's Exc Currency Type 'M') That is wrong.

Kindly let me know how we can maintain Exch Currency type E' at both the level--Header as well as Item in F2

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vibin_v_joseph
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Krish,

Am facing the same and exact issue. Did you get any solutions for the above mentioned issue. If yes then please pass it to me. Email Id: vibin.v.joseph@gmail.com

Regards,

Vibin.V.Joseph

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi krishva ,

You can check VTFA  copy contol there you will find that if u goto item level you will find left hand side

pricing exchange rate type there is a option whether you want to take in order or billing type because of the that it taking from billing if you changed the setting from order then system will pick from order

Regards

Ramesh

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

before invoicing,

you would also check out the Exchange rate in you order header (Accounting tab)

regards,

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

billing header level , exchange rate type - m , it will come customer master exchange rate type , please check the our customer master details at xd02.x03 , at sale tab exchange rate type field , when you change this -E then it will come item , header level same exchange rate type will come.

please check this