cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-SUS RFC Destinations for matching of user data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A customizing question...

I get SRM and SUS in separated boxes... SRM is with all the SAP landscape (R/3, XI, MDM, etc..) and <b>SUS in the DMZ</b> to allow vendors to reach the web site....

So, there's an activity to setup the connection to replicate the bidders created in SUS to SRM...

the IMG activity is: <i>SPRO-> SRM -> SUS -> Technical settings -> Define RFC destinations fot matching of user data.</i>

There are 4 parameters to input:

Destination -> (SRDCLNT400).

System name -> (SRM)

FM BPID -> <b> (empty)</b>

Role -> (SAP_EC_BBP_BIDDER)

So, my question is: What's the name of the FM that should input here <i>FM BPID</i>?

I think that it is a FM in SRM side, but i don't know how to find it, is there any documentation about this RFC?

All your replies will be appreciated and rewarded if useful...

Regards,

Gerardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel that it should be

BBP_SUS_UM_API.I have never worked on SUS.

Please check it.

Please see the note.

Note 957851 - SRMSUS: Modification in usermanagement for CUA replication

regards,nishant

please reward if this helps.

Message was edited by:

Nishant Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

Thanks for your instant reply, i have checked the note and the BBP_SUS_UM_API and it doesn't exist on SRM side, so i wont think this one will help me... but... I have look for any BBPSUSAPI* FM's and i found the <b>BBP_SUS_BUPA_IN_API</b> in SRM, and it seems because of the parameters that it is receiving that maybe it can be the one that i'm looking for..

I will try to use it.. i will acknowledge if it worked...

Regards,

Gerardo...

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am looking at SRM 5.0 system ,you may be at lower release.

regards,nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

Yes, my release is lower than yours (SRM 4.0)...

I have found the Note 893714 - SUS30: Replication of bidding users from SUS to EBP but i doesn't mention the RFC name that should take place in the customizing...

Any other idea?

Regards,

Gerardo...

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

What I feel that,this note is just asking to put this note,things will be all right.

if you are lower than SP09,then you need to do some manual work which is suggested in solution.

It is just asking to put attribute of FM as radio button Properties: Remote enabled.

this is found in FM-Attribute tab->Processing type tab.

regards,nishant

please reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yo Nishant,

The FM's seems to not be working in the customizing, i trying to look for another one but i can't get it...

Can you suggest something else?

Anyone coming with a reply? Gurus?

Regards...

Gerardo

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found two more FM.

crm_sup_register_check

BBP_SUS_BUPA_REGID_CHECK

Please try and let me .

regards,nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nishant,

BBP_SUS_BUPA_REGID_CHECK is the FM in charge to check out the string generated by the system for a vendor that was invited to register tu SUS via email... so i don't think that it will work..

Let me redefine my question cuz maybe it is not so clear...

When you invite a vendor, he will register and will get an administrator user, with which he will create more users (bidders) to review and post quotes.... But, since the bid engine is independent from SUS (at SRM side) the SUS user will need to be replicated at SRM with same user name and password... Then when they go to the BID option in SUS menu a new browser window will prompt for login...

If you are running SUS in a different box from SRM, there's an IMG activity to setup the RFC name to replicate the user names with bidder role.. This is the step where i'm stuck, cuz in the documentation there isn't any references to this RFC...

So, if you have something that will help me, please reply, i will reward useful answers...

Gerardo.

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE80 Transaction:Choose Package

BBP_SUS_UI.

Open this package

Dictionary Objects->View ->BBPV_SUS_UM_RSYS ,I feel out of these views,one is used in customzing.

If this is right,that FM should be in some of FG mentioned in this package.

I donot have SUS system installed at my project.

regards,nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yo Nishant,

Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful cuz i looked for some OSS note related with the BBPV_SUS_UM_RSYS view and BBPC_SUS_UM_RSYS table that contains the values from the customizing screen, and i found something..

I rewarded some points...

I will acknowledge if i solve my problem...

Gerardo.

Answers (0)