cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPGUI login error - Linux

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

I am having a problem with SAP GUI on my linux machine.

previously i was able to login to SAPGUI from any machine and from the host itseld but now i am having this error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

partner 192.168.2.2:3200 not reached

sun may 6 12: 40: 24 2012

sap release 720

component NI (network interface), version 40

return code -10

module nixxi.cpp, line 3255

system call connect

error 111 (connection refused)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is worth to mention that i updated the kernel to patch level 333:

--------------------

disp+work information

--------------------

kernel release 700

kernel make variant 700_REL

compiled on Linux GNU SLES-9 x86_64 cc3.3.3 for

linuxx86_64

compiled for 64 BIT

compilation mode UNICODE

compile time Dec 23 2011 22:51:20

Sun May 6 04:41:17 2012

*** ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS -

dlopen("/usr/sap/AIO/SYS/exe/run/dbsdbslib.so") FAILED

"/usr/sap/AIO/SYS/exe/run/dbsdbslib.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32"

[dlux.c 445]

update level 0

patch number 333

source id 0.333

---------------------

supported environment

---------------------

database (SAP, table SVERS) 700

operating system

Linux 2.6

Linux 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with this post i attacehd dev trace file with the instance profile.

i hope to find someone who can help me becuase i am dying here

Best Regards

~Amal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It looks like you are mixing up 32 and 64 bits libraries into your kernel directory causing the dispatcher to die when you try to start system up and eventually you can't connect to dispatcher port (3200). I think you downloaded SAPEXE_*.SAR for 64bits kernels and SAPEXEDB_*.SAR for 32bits kernels. So my recommendation will be:

1. Go back to your kernel (I guess you did that already)
  2. Download all SAP kernel archives (SAPEXE.SAR and SAPEXEDB.SAR) according to your architecture (either 32 bits or 64 bits). They must be both either 32 bits or 64 bits and same kernel version.

Regards,

Jose M. Prieto

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amal,

The error ""/usr/sap/AIO/SYS/exe/run/dbsdbslib.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32"" ...is telling you that you are using a 32bit database kernel library when it is expecting a 64 bit database kernel library.

Please make sure you have downloaded and are using both 64 bit database dependant(SAPEXEDB) and database independent(SAPEXE) kernel libraries if your Linux system is 64bit. Also make sure you choose the correct release kernel according to your SAP components.

Regards,

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nelis;

thank you for your reply.

i will bring back the old patch level, but if you look at the screenshot "sapguierror.png.png" can you tell me what is the reason for this error. i got it before i update my kernel

Best Regards

~Amal Aloun

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The 'partner not reached..' error can be a number of things(firewall, network problem etc). Your SAPgui is trying to connect to the dispatcher on port 3200 and it cannot for whatever reason. Start by looking on your SAP system if the dispatcher is actually running using netstat eg 'netstat -plnt |grep 3200' should show the process dw.sapAIO_DVEB listening on port 3200

Although, from the dev_disp.txt you attached I can see the dispatcher is NOT running because of the error I have already mentioned.

Nelis