cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TADM70_04 - SAP OS/DB migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking to prepare for the certification of C_TADM70_04 - SAP OS/DB migration,

there are no per-requisites for this exam now. I need few details:

1) Any suggestions on the approach for this certification.

2) What is the pass percentage for this exam

Thanks in advance...

--Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

This is a very technical exam and really focusses on the how to perform the migration and what to do when something goes wrong.  For example, when a load process fails, what entries will you see in what file in which directory? How do you restart it?  What entries in the file do you need to change?  How to merge files so that you have a new, clean file to start with. 

There are questions around the project plans, etc, but really the focus is on performing a migration in the most efficient way possible and problem resolution.

It's the toughest exam I've taken with SAP, but it's a brilliant course.

All the best,

Graham

Graham Slater

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naga,

what i can tell you about migration certification is to mix the class education provided by SAP with learning the TADM70 pdf and maybe participating before at a actual migration performed by a certified person. (i know that it sounds maybe expensive but without it you won't truly understand what the migration is about, just by learning by heart the PDF is not enough)

The percentage for passing the exam is 55% and the number of questions is 40 (one hour).