Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual amount is not there after service entry sheet

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our project, the last level WBS is account assigned against which we are procuring. For example in the last WBSE I've Rs 10000 release budget. Against that WBS I've created a PR of Rs10000.00 and then I've created PO against that PR of Rs 10000. In S_ALR87013558, the amount is there in commitment.

So far it is working fine.

1) But when I've created Service entry sheet for that PO, my actual suppose be 10000 but its still there in commitment. When I'm accepting that service entry sheet then its reflected in actual budget.

2) When I'm going to settle it to AUC through CJ88, the actual amount becomes double.

Please help me to find where is the problem.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just doing a service entry sheet does not post actuals. The service entry sheet needs to be accepted. Only after this is done it will result in actual costs. This is how the system works.

As far as the 2nd issue is concerned, i guess maybe you would take help from your FICO guys to analyse it.

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

I use to think, creating service entry sheet is your statistical actual (value category 11) and after accepting the service entry sheet becomes your real actual (Value category 4).

S_ALR_87013558 shows actual only after service acceptance. This is the main concern.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Soubhagya Rout wrote:

I use to think, creating service entry sheet is your statistical actual (value category 11) and after accepting the service entry sheet becomes your real actual (Value category 4).

S_ALR_87013558 shows actual only after service acceptance. This is the main concern.

Thanks,

Soubhagya

It actually should not be a concern at all. This is how the system works and considering any business practice this is how it should actually work. Mere entry of the service does not mean the you have incurred actual costs. This entry needs to be approved or accepted by an authorized person before acceptance or actual postings. It ensures proper control on the expenditure. This is what happens in any business scenario.

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I'm also saying the same thing. I want to see the statistical actual value i.e. unreleased service entry sheet value in actual column. But in S_ALR_87013558 report, the statistical value is not displayed though both the value categories are there. So what is missing?

Thanks,

Soubhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Untill and unless service entry is accepted, it is neither statistical nor actual. Stasticial cost is applicable in cases such as valuated project stock, where stock is inwards(when we say stock is incurred means it is already liablity for supplier even though you have not consumed) but still not issued. For service, it is triggered only after you accept it.

regards,

Mahendra

soubhagya_rout
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the above problem, after full settlement the actual amount becomes 10000.

Please help me to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Soubhagya