Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RemOrdPlan in Budget Reports

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Due to the Availability Control Activation in the middle of the project execution last year, the syatem has been blocking the amounts for consumption.

Therefore the amounts are blocked and shown in the RemOrdPlan field in all of the Budget reports although no network Activity or commitment items are made on the projects.

Do i need to refresh the database, if yes then please guide me through the process

Thanks and Regards

Simon Walter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for your inputs and i have gone through the thread.

Do you have any idea how to get the amount in RemOrdplan back to available budget without deleting any line items as i cannot create any further PR/PO as the system checks for Available Budget of which some amount has already been transfered to the RemOrdplan, so the available budget has been exhausted.

The solution which we have now is a workaround solution which will only weeken my budgetary control system. Either i will do in the configuration the exempt certain cost element from the Availability control or Deactivate the Availabity control.

Please let me know the solution for getting the RemOrdplan amount back in the Available Budget. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer this thread,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/663771

I think this thread will answer most of your doubts.

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul

It clearify's most of my doubts on how the RemOrdPlan value appear in the report but how do i move this amount back to Available Budget.

Thanks and Regards

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

That has also been answered in the thread i asked you to refer. See if it is feasible for you to follow that. I believe that if you set the TECO status to the WBS/network/activity in question the amount will move back to available budget.

You just need to check if you can do that or rather if your business allows doing that.

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul,

But if they do TECO for that particular WBS, Although the RemOrdPlan cost will move back to the Available Budget but they cannot post the Further Actual cost against that particular WBS for which are not agreeing to it. As they need Create Further PR/PO against that particular WBS.

Thanks in advance for your inputs

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have applied the OSS note 853530 and now the RemOrdPlan cost is blank

Thanks everybody for there valuable inputs

Regard

Simon Walter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Availability control can be de-activated using tcode CJBW. Execute CJBN (Reconstruct Availability control) and CJEN (Reconstruct project database) if required after CJBW.

Regards

Shrikant

former_member613562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your revert,

The issue is there are 2 reports available

1) Budget/Actual/Rem.Plan/Assigned/Available (S_ALR_87013558)

Budget = 960000, Actual = 437692, Commitment = 37934, Rem.Plan = 17342, Assigned = 492969, Available = 467031

and

2) Plan/Actual/Rem.Plan/Assigned (S_ALR_87013533)

Plan = 960000, Actual = 437692, Commitment = 37934, Rem.Plan = 17342, Assigned = 492969, Available = 467031

Please let me know how is the amount of 17342 is getting calculated with respect to Rem.Plan, As Far as i know the residual order plan =  Total Planning - Actual Value - Commitment Value.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer this thread,

http://scn.sap.com/message/6283201#6283201

You can also refer this note from question 2b onwards,

Note 668240 - FAQ 2: Hierarchy reports

Hope it helps.