Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Billing for job charges.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

We have a typical scenario.

We are textile manufacturing concern, manufacturing Linen and fabric. The entire scenario is maintained in SAP.

Now we have our own show rooms to sale fabric worldwide and we run a third part POS at the showroom.

Now we have to link the data from the POS to sap for daily stock transfer and sales.

To an extent we have been succesful to do so.

But there is a typical scenario. At showroom we do tailoring also and we charge the same from our customer and accordingly we pay to the tailor. we cant charge the entire tailoring charges at the time of sale from the customer. so we cant include this in material cost. the customer pays on delivery.

We need to map these scenario in SAP.

Could any one please guide how to track the tailoring charges in SAP. We have mapped the material with SAP on the basis of Material code.

Please reply.

Thanks & Regards

Om Prakash Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can think of having one more order type and billing type and whenever, you need to collect tailoring charges from the customer, you do order related billing and subsequently, the for the same amount, you can settle the tailor who can be treated as a vendor on commission basis.

Alternatively, you can have an exclusive G/L Account for tailoring charges which can be assigned in VKOA.  Whatever amount is posted to this G/L Account, FI people can pass the payment to vendor (tailor).

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply..

Your suggestion has really worked..

Thanks Once again...

Regards

OP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Happy to see that my suggestion has worked.  By the way, please close this thread as Answered

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member558460
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that can be track my using SAP-POSDM which resided in SAP-BI system.

Regards,

Asim