cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I have the functional experience in Global Trade Operations dealing with L/C, Collections and Payments. I would like to make my career in SAP GTS. Is any one can suggest me where can I get the SAP GTS training in Hyderabad?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please go through the below URL to understand the overview of SAP GTS module .

SAP GTS Overview - YouTube

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am currently working in the logistics field. And i want to persue SAP GTS Certification

And i am very new to SAP world.

Kindly advice, should i complete any basic certification and then to proceed for  SAP GTS 100 and SAP GTS 200?

Can you also advice what will be the certification Exam code for clearing this exam

Regards.

lewellyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lewellyn,

Please go through the below URL to understand the basic overview of SAP GTS module .

http://pt.slideshare.net/venkat.gangadi/sap-gts-training-part-2

And also FYI ,, there is no certification exam provided for SAP GTS module BY SAP , Only you have SAP GTS 100 and GTS 200 training programs offered by SAP .

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lewellyn,

Please go through the below URL to understand the basic overview of SAP GTS module .

http://pt.slideshare.net/venkat.gangadi/sap-gts-training-part-2

And also FYI ,, there is no certification exam provided for SAP GTS module BY SAP , Only you have SAP GTS 100 and GTS 200 training programs offered by SAP .

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Well noted.

kindly also advice

1.which certification should i complete to have to pursue the training in GTS (like MM, SD,etc)

2. How will people recognize, if a person have undergone training in SAP GTS?

I have a 4 year experience in Global trade and shipping. I want to pursue my career in SAP in this same field, as I heard that GTS is on high demand in the market.

kindly do advice

Regards

Lewellyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone ,

Please go through the below URL's to understand the basic overview of SAP GTS module and it's application areas .

SAP GTS Training Day 1 Part 1 by G.V.Rao ( VENKAT ) - YouTube

SAP GTS Training Day 1 Part 2 by G.V.Rao ( VENKAT) - YouTube

SAP GTS Training Day 2 by G.V.Rao ( VENKAT ) - YouTube

If you need any documents in this regard , please let me know I can help you in this regard .

Sri Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

please check www.sap.com and select your country. Then go to Training and Education and check if there is the GTS100 or GTS200 course available in your country.

But, I assume that it is not. There are a couple of courses in Europe, you might also contact the Customer Relationship Center on that page to check, weather there will be also courses in English.

Additionally, you can check the online help.sap.com in regards to GTS and to get a first overview of it.

Best regards,

Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christin Angus,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply. Indeed I have checked the site but in India no one is offering SAP  - GTS. Could you please guide me,  based on my domain experience, how to enter into SAP - GTS? What are the other qualifications I need possess?

Please guide me.

Kind Regards

Ravi

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

it is of advantage if you are familiar with logistics processes. Apart from that you might want to get some knowledge of the customs procedures in the relevant countries you want to work for. This strongly depends on the country and if you want to do GTS Customs or just Compliance or Risk Management. There are courses in that areas too which do not relate to SAP GTS but to the general processes. You may wanna search the web for it.

Best regards, Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christin Angus,

Thanks a lot for your quick and informative reply.

Appreciate.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Ravi