Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice on which security software to install (GRC - Securityweaver - Approva & etc>

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're looking for security software to install for us to be SOD & JSOX compliance.

We have looked at SAP GRC - Securityweaver and controlpanelgrc

I know there's also Approva

Does anyone have any suggestions on which one is better.

I know that SAP GRC you need another instance to be installed.

Securityweaver it's just a transport

I would probably say that most of them give you similar reports/access control.

Also probably most of them are very similar on their modules

Thanks

Joe

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go for SAP business objects Access control . Since the backend is also SAP product it is always better to go for an SAP product itself.  Also Access control give both "And" and "or "  gates in building rules which makes it more flexible than Biz rights.

you can also get extended support from community as it is SAP preferred. try the latest version GRC 10

Thanks,

Kanth

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

please feel free to use SCN to find out any amount of detail for SAP's Access Control and other GRC solutions. There are many practitioners here that will be able to answer any technology or feature related question.

Please do understand that I would not like to discuss buying decisions here on an SAP platform, this would not be fair to our partners. I suggest you do a trial with some of them to find out for yourself.

Frank.