cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Creaiton type for ERS suppliers in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ERS PO's getting the "Invoice creation not allowed" creation type.  However, as soon as we make a change to the PO and resend to SNC, the creation type changees to "Invoice similar to predecessor document."  And inbound Inovice xmls fail to post in SNC. 

Our validation rules are curently set as:

1. PO_INVOICE_CREATION - Active (standard setting)

PO_INVOICE_DATA_ASSIGN - Active (standard setting)

PO_INVOICE_RELATED_TO_PO_OR_ASN - Active (Own setting)

Our PIRS are marked accordingly, as ERS and GRBIV. We are on ECC 5.0 and using ORDERS idocs.

I believe it is a combination of our validation checks but I'm not sure what the proper combination is.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

ORDERS Idoc does not support Invoice related fields in the PO. This is laso mentioned here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/46/3a4f6a903800c0e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

To verify whats causing the change in the Invoice creation type field, can you check in the ReplenishmentOrderNotification XML (corresponding to a new PO) if the following field is available at the PO line item level:

1. <FollowUpInvoice>  <RequirementCode>04</RequirementCode>

2. <GoodsReceiptBasedInvoiceIndicator>TRUE</GoodsReceiptBasedInvoiceIndicator>

3.  <CustomerSelfBillingIndicator>TRUE</CustomerSelfBillingIndicator>

Similarly check the same for the RON message corresponding to the Chnage PO idoc also.

Ideally the Invoice Creation Type should be "Invoice creation not allowed" if you are planning to send ERS Invoioces from ECC as this indicates that the supplier cannot create Invoices from SNC.

Regards,

Bharath