cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

im my sales order i am able to get the free goods item as a sub item of main item but not able to get the free goods item quantity automatically.

in condition record i maintained, if customer ordered 2 pics he / she will get one free. the free item goods quantity is not comming in sales order and i have to enter it manually.

i want the system should give it automatically.

please suggest how to do that.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy controls are not maintained properly and also check the condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

the copying control which i maintained are as below.

plz suggest if anything went wrong here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you assigned Pricing indicator as 'B' Pricing for free goods (100% discount) in Free goods settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes assigned. just tell me that. free goods item is reflecting in sales order but not the quantity. in order the material quantity is grid wise i.e. S, M, L, XL, while maintaining the condition record in VBN1 there is no option of maintaining the size i mean if person orders for 2 shorts of S size then 1 short is free having S size. hence only material is comming in the sales order and not the grid value i.e. quantity.

thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to bring to your attention that the AFS does not support the free goods functionality as per the SAP note 912858 see the below content which i found in the SAP note

1.  AFS doesn't support Free Goods functionality, what does it mean ?

Answer : Free Goods functionality is not enhanced for AFS. The transaction VBN1 is not enhanced for AFS i.e you can't maintain the free good quantity at the grid value level. For AFS material if you maintain free goods quantity, when you create the sales order, free goods quantity will not be calculated correctly. However Free good fucntionality is supposed to work if you maintain the quantities for the standard material and create the sales order.

Thanks For all your support and helping me in all possible way. Ashwini.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

check in condition record -VBN2

min qty-2

from-2

unit- as per your material

Free goods: Additional quantity:1

Additional quantity unit:as per your material

Calculation Rule:2-Unit reference

free goods:2-Exclusive

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

yes i maintained the condition record in VBN1 and base cal type as 28 and requirement as 55.

Hi Sidhu,

i have activated the free goods in sales order.

@Krishna Kumar

The condition record is maintained as you said.

still am not able to get the free goods quantity in sales order. the item category of main item is ZBVN and the sub item category is ZTNN, is it a problem?

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out in copy controls your required document type is assingned to ZBVN and ZTNN from header to item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the copy controls are maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ashwini,

check out the assignments of your sales area,docpp,custtpp is unique to ur free goods pricing procedure,and check whether the same combination assignned to any other basic function,if it is assignned your activation of free goods will not works.  

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained Item category correctly in VOV4

BV+NORM+blank+blank=ZBVN

BV+NORM+FREE+ZBVN=ZTNN

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh, Krishna,

the na0001 procedure is assigned to the sales area in Activate free goods determination. now where should i check.

in one of the post in forum i got the below reply

"You can also enter free goods manually by entering item category TANN as the item category in the double line entry. In this case, however the system will not access the master data & the control parameters contained there in."

from which i understood that if the sub item category is TANN then free goos quantity can be entered manually. is my understanding is correct?

if so then which item category i should use to get the free goods quantity automatically in sales order.

The below combination is maintained in VOV4

BV+NORM+blank+blank=ZBVN

BV+NORM+FREE+ZBVN=ZTNN

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out other basic functions like bonus buy,material determination if it is not,check your item category ZTNN has pricing B in business data,in transaction VOV7

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sales document type is one of the prerequisite element in determination of item category.

for "OR" we can enter manually TANN,but not in "BV"

regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i ahve checked all settings all are proper as suggested by you all. then also the order is not taking the free goods quantity automatically.

plz help.

Thanks

Ashwini

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if possible please share screen shot of your error and VBN2 condition record.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Order Format

The item category of main item is ZBVN and sub item is ZTNN.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

here the sub item is not generating automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

the main item is 10 which i have given and when i am entering its quantity as 2 the second item i.e. item 11 is copied by the system automatically but not quantity is not coming which i maintained as 1 in condition record. how to do that.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ashwini,

check the CMIR of the customer is maintained,or create a new contidition record for the same which u created and enter the calculation type as 1 in vbn1

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

hope the free goods condition is activated to the specific sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

the below settings are maintained for free goods

1. Condition record (Exclusive)

2. Access Sequence

3.Free goods procedure assignment to the sales area

4.declaration of r100 condition in pricing procedure.

let me tell you the main item category is ZBV and free item category is ZTNN. where is the fault the free item i am able to see in order but not the quantity. the sales document type is ZBV.

Thanks

Ashwini

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

is there any error popping up when u put the free goods quanty manually. plz chek that..

Former Member
0 Kudos

no error. its accepting the quantity and saving the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ashwini,

tell me clearly do u want free goods as  0105-BLACK ie item 11,since u maintain as Exclusive

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Good.. then cud u please go to the condition record screen and click analysis. There u can find out by wat reason NA00 is not coming in the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i maintained exclusive condition type. and the 0105-BLACK ie item 11 is comming as free item in order just now i tried to enter the quantity for the same as 1 and system is showing warning message

"You cannot enter schedule line data for item 000011"

Former Member
0 Kudos

no,u given min quantity 2 for 2 as freegoods 1 the system will not determine the required freegoods itemcategory if u change the main item quantity less than wat u mention in vbn1,u try remove the additional  FG

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh,

system is not allowing me to remove the fg quantity and i chenge the for qty - 1 and min qty is 2.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

, in order i clicked on free item and went to condition tab -> analysis there am able to see discount condition type and not the NA00 condition. plz suggest what should i do.

but at when am activating the free goods in sales order that time before entering main material am able to see the NA00 condition record. and when am clicking on condition Na00 system showing msg "the condition record for use N can not be displayed."  what can be the problem plz suggest.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

then create a new conditon record without additional material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganiesh, If i dont give other material then it will be same like inclusive condition and then also the quantity is not comming.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashwini,

I tried free goods works here, ok u create min qty 10, for 10,as free good 2, cal type 1,free goods category 2, additional material  as 1105-Black .

and before check free good material quantity on MB5B transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ganesh thanks, but its not working for me. i will tell you the configuration which i maintained.

1. Free goods condition type - NA00

2. Access Sequence NA00 and requirement is 0

3. Maintain Pricing procedure - NA0001- free goods (SD) in that requirement is maintained as 1

4. Activate free goods determination - Sales area - Doc Prc - proc - NA0001

5. Item category for free goods - ZBV - NORM - FREE - ZBVN - BVNN.

6. control pricing for free goods item - BVNN - B - Pricing for free goods (100% discount)

7. Set transfer of cost to the main item

8. Maintain copying control

Now plz let me know where am wrong.

Thanks for helping me.

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out the same NA0001 is assigned to different sales area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

leave that na0001 procedure.

1. create a conditon table for cust/mat

2. place the conditon table in  ur access sequence

3. create a condition type (  create with reference to naoo and rename it).

4. create ur free goods pricing procedure.

5. Activate ur freegoods pricing procedure to ur sales area,docpp,cust pp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh Still not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay,

put a screen shot of ur pricing procedure which contains free goods condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for your info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i want this material as free 0105-BLACK ie item 11, and if i am giving order for 10 BOX of main item i.e. 8820-0210-WHITE item 10 the free item should come automatically (Which is happning) and the quantity for the same should be 2 (which is not coming automatically in the order). how to bring that quantity that is my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey wat,

im asking about ur Exclusive condition type (R100), where u listed in ur pp.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have renamed it to ZDIS - 100% discount pricing condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u assign this pricing procedure to ur sales area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes offcource i assigned it to the sales area. ok you tell me one thing the order should pick the quantity of free goods automatically or no. or it will display only item. do we need to create some routines for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no need for routines here, when u process the sales document once enterd ur material number the system automatically triggers the freegoods item with quantity, for tat only we r determinig condition techniques ,  u missed some configuration, ill post pricing procedure,and sales order for free goods check out ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. i will check. post it.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

ganesh, i am able to see two condition types in your pricing procedure r100 with values 55 and 28 and below that one more is there free goods - 55 and 29 values. what is that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

tat is for inclusive, condition type NRAB,both u can list in pricing procedure

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

do you have enough quantity of stock 8187-0105 t-shirt black ,please check in MD04.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes krishna, i have stock with me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have materials gridwise i.e. sizewise, may be that is the problem of system that how it will recognise which grid material is free which is the quantity. can anybody tell me how to configure this for AFS material. i tried to search but could not able to find any option in IMG.

Thankls

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please find the below configuration steps for Free goods.

* Create condition table

* maintain acess sequence

* condition type

* Free goods procedure

* Free Goods procedure determination

* maintain conditon records in VBN1 transaction for both inclusive & exclusive

but where as in the above case as per my knowledge , u  have missed the configuration to Assighn the free goods procedure to sales documents..

Another u have not maintained condition records properly for Exclusive type.

Please check the configuration it will work definately.

Regards,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

"but where as in the above case as per my knowledge , u  have missed the configuration to Assighn the free goods procedure to sales documents.." - Plz tell where to assign sales document to the free goods procedure?

i have assigned sales area to free goods procedure.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u maintain Requirements and ACBV for ur free goods condition type in your pricing procedure?

if not maintain 55 and 28 for R100 Exclusive (in standard)  55 and 29 for Inclusive.

And create condition record in VBN1 transaction..

it works.

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Activating free goods for the first time, please go to environment - analysis - free goods and put indicator on in the sales order screen before entering the first line item.

regards

Sidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please check FROM column in condition record,ensure properly maintained

Shibu Chandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibu,

thanks for the reply, the condition which i am using is Exclusive condition in which i have maintained the Min Qty - 2, For - 2, Add FG - 1, claculation rule - unit refrenace.

Thanks

Ashwini