cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code not assigned to FM area. Error no FI011

Former Member

HI ,

I have created a company code S100 by copying the company code 1000.We dont want cash budget management or Funds management in our company.When i tried to assign company code to controlling area then it throws error that i need to assign the company code to FM area.But we do nt want FM .

I have checked through tcode OF05,Cash budget management is not active and i have not assigned my company code to any FM area because its not required.

How to remove this error.

Fast response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hello,

I would like to ask you whether you are doing an implementation or roll out, or you are just practicing.

To tell you:

FM area is required when you assign a company code to a controlling area if fund accounting is active(client level).

Fund Accounting can only be activated on client level and only be supported in integration with Funds Management.

As long as you assign a company code to a controlling area, CO checks FM areas of all company codes if fund accounting is active and this is SAP standard design. Fund accounting is active in your system in table FMISPS.

So just assign FM area to company code and do what you want. Do not create anything in that FM area.

0 Kudos

This really helps. I just delete the FMISPS entry and it worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check OF18 whether Company code assigned to any Functional area and also check mentioned settings and deactivate.

Go to OF16 and deactivate the Fund Management for S100 company code. Kindly send error screen shot or details ,if not solved the same

Rgds

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mani,

I have checked both the t codes and the company code is not assigned to FM area.

Thanks

Amit

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Send error details

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Send error details

Former Member
0 Kudos

While assigning company code to controlling area(T Code OX19) the attached error is encountered

THanks

Amit

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check commitment management activated in Controlling area under activate components /control indicators. Transaction code :- OKKP.

Deactivate the commitment management ,if activated.

Rgds

Mani

gautham_gopalan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Found out some detailed documentation abou the error you are facing.

its related to cross co code postings.

Also check Note 122581 - Company code/FM area assignment in FM

Please check.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/Test+Page+for+KM+Practicals+-+Please+do+not+remove

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI thanks for reply,

When i try to execute the OKKP,the error msg it throws is that company code has not been assigned to controlling area and hence i cannot change the "Activate component field".

Secondly i have identified that in table FMISPS..The fund accounting is active at client level.Is this error related to fund accounting being active at client level?..

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

Once you check OBY6 Tcode settings is FM are field is may filled while ur copying and

Check Indicator: CM active (Cash Management activated) in the same Tcode or not.

Thanks,

Lakshmi Narayana.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmi,

FM area field is not filled in OBY6 and CM Active is also not ticked..

Thanks

Amit

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try OK01 to deactivate the commitment management and also deactivate (un check) cash management in OBY6 & also ref mentioned note suggested by Mr.Gopalan.

Rgds

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not possible to change commitment management from tcode ok01..Still throws the same error that company code not assigned to controlling area.

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Send OBY6 screen shot ....last and Final

Rgds

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Screen shot attached ..