Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Optimizer Run not reading source location for one order

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I run optimizer distribution planned at source location is different from Distribution receipt at Destination.

When i check details at Destination one order is not showing source location.

Distribution Demand Planned showing orders at SOurce 962,904,962

Distribution Demand Receipts showing orders at Destination 962,904,2000

Qty 1038 is missing at SOurce for keyfigure distribution Demand Planned,when i check detail for qty 2000,qty 1038 dont have a source location its blank.

kindly guide me in this regard

Thanks

Poorna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Out of the 2000,qty  at destination only1038 don't have a source location...and 962 has a source.Does it mean two orders exist at destination and only one order at Source(for 962)?

Most probably this order would have been created in a different run or perhaps manually.(Check for 'Fixing indicator').Please check the optimizer log --It will show the number of orders created and quantity...If this don't help,you might need to raise a customer message with SAP,perhaps with a 'reproducible example'

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Something is limiting your source capacity due to which the optimizer is unable to load the t.lane fully. Assuming you would have defined only one source, the optimizer would have created SNP stock transfer with no reference to a source of supply.

Please check the following link for details under SNP Opitmizer section.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_em70/helpdata/en/da/8df3128121304a8dc1eef961a6d3a8/frameset.htm

Thanks,
Rajesh

former_member379943
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh

We have only one  Source.(Only one manufacturing plant)

Thanks

Poorna

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

That explains the odd behavior. You can either increase the capacity or reduce the demand. Probably, you can setup max available capacity variant for the bottleneck resource in your plant.

Pl check the following link for details on finite capacity planing.  http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/a5/8b623c8a6da167e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poorna,

Please check how the order with qty 1038 is created, you can check the optimizer logs.

I think optimizer may not have created that order.

Regards

Abhijeet